Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uh oh, Cuomo. Update: Uh oh, Gretchen.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
m282rxfjd2sdgpvusqco.jpg

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I haven't kept up with any of the Cuomo stories, why is the left turning on him? It's not just random, and it's certainly not out of a desire for truth and justice.
The nursing home story finally started getting some play. Also one of his staffers admitted that they low balled their covid death numbers for political gain.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
I haven't kept up with any of the Cuomo stories, why is the left turning on him? It's not just random, and it's certainly not out of a desire for truth and justice.
No more orange man. And they know he’ll just be replaced by another Dem. They wouldn’t dare go after a purple state Dem governor.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Have said for a year one of the Dems was gonna go down and be the scapegoat. Thought for sure it would be Whittmer but looks like Coumo was picked lol
Scapegoat for what? They deny reality on every other issue, why bring up covid or harassment or whatever else is going on with Cuomo? They haven't thrown Deblasio to the wolves, and I think even most dems hate him.

We'll probably never know, but there had to be something behind the scenes, like Cuomo wanting to run in 24, supporting someone against Schumer, or some such.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I may be leaving out some possible explanations but my best guess is that the politicians on the state level were getting heat from their constituents about it. If those people are quiet about it I believe they would try and sweep it away to protect Cuomo. It is not avoidable up here at this point though.

Quatch$

Elite
I’d love to see Wolf go down but he seems to be untouchable. Fucker tells everyone to follow science (while having a Tranny as health department) and gets Covid which tells me either his lockdowns and masks don’t do shit, or he’s a hypocrite and didn’t follow his mandates. Either way he’s a piece of shit.

CurtOFD78

Elite
gotta wonder if the bombshell "sexual harassment" claim is what will get him impeached in place of the 9000 or so grandmas and grandpas that he killed. Seems like he'd be getting off light.

GriffTannen

Poster
Willing to bet there will be lots of more women coming forward.

I wonder if his book publisher will part ways. If Amazon will pull his book. Guessing not cause libs stick together.

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
He did something inside the party. There is a reason why they are turning on him.....
that but my theory is Biden is so inept this is one way to further divert attention away in the news cycle. They don’t have Trump as a punching bag. The Marjorie Greene thing has run its course. They have to do something to show some semblance of “unbiased reporting” in this era to “heal” the divide. The news media is sick.

Crich73

Poster
Went to target last night and didnt see that shit of a book. My guess is stores are pulling it. Maybe not online at this point, but stores have to pull this shit otherwise it makes all the Osama, pedo Joe and kabala Harris books looks shady as well.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My guess is so that they can say they are fair. People know he killed at least 15000 people so protecting him just makes all the Biden shit look more par for the course. If they nail him they can say that they looked into all of it and this was the only thing that stuck... just a guess though.

Top Bottom