Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uganda is funny Country.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Martin I was looking at Ugandan economy. Looks like fishing on lake Victoria is big business. You ever work on boats? I saw yalls country before covid was growing at 6.7% but now coming out of covid Uganda is now growing at 2.7% that is still big growth. Do the grow coffee or cash crops around where you are? Do you have access to land to farm? Just thinking about what we talked about so I've been doing some research. Uganda is the 2nd biggest coffee producer in Afdica behind Ethiopia. That has to be a hell of a lot of coffee. I always thought coffee grew in more mountain type area but I don't really know that

Praise

Elite
@Martin I was looking at Ugandan economy. Looks like fishing on lake Victoria is big business. You ever work on boats? I saw yalls country before covid was growing at 6.7% but now coming out of covid Uganda is now growing at 2.7% that is still big growth. Do the grow coffee or cash crops around where you are? Do you have access to land to farm? Just thinking about what we talked about so I've been doing some research. Uganda is the 2nd biggest coffee producer in Afdica behind Ethiopia. That has to be a hell of a lot of coffee. I always thought coffee grew in more mountain type area but I don't really know that
Rearing is becoming on top than something else here now buddy. Thanks

Praise

Elite
Like rearing Pigs, Hens, Goats etc because president and his cabinat lowered the prices of cashcrops tho

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Martin I'm just throwing around ideas.

We all like you and I think the people here are smart enough to help you get a good plan together to help. All those animals produce shit. Shit is great for growing crops too. I know steel work. I have no idea how that could help you unless I came down and taught you and I don't have money or time to do that now. Maybe in 20 years when I retire but I gotta keep myself going too

Praise

Elite
@Martin I'm just throwing around ideas.

We all like you and I think the people here are smart enough to help you get a good plan together to help. All those animals produce shit. Shit is great for growing crops too. I know steel work. I have no idea how that could help you uess I came down and taught you and I don't have money or time to do that now. Maybe in 20 years when I retire but I gotta keep myself going too
Thanks Buddy and loving you all my people in US. Thanks

Top Bottom