Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uganda 🇺🇬 reaches out to Steve Cook

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Let me know
@Rebarcock. is hosting. It will be in your neck of the woods and all things considered decently convenient to Africa
When and I can do it.
Edit. It will be in myrtle Beach
I can coordinate golf food tiddies and any other suggestikns
Edit.this was cleaned up mmby bit me but I get it. Explicit

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well damn. I was about to post a golf outing in southern pines NC (about 10 miles from Pinehurst. I go there every year with a group of 8.
I spent a decade in mb. Have a shop and family there. I get discounts on golf and food and drinks where my buddies work. Mb airport is easy fly on and out and they have beach rooms and more than a pizza dive. I can get any favors too. If you can beat that I will nominate you

Masters include

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Steve Cook loves nothing more than having someone’s nuts drug all over his face
In his defense , I have always heard this was Cocks fans in general. We may be 1980 BUT JFC that shithole made rings for winning 12 games.....and NOTHING ELSE.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I will bunk my happy ass on Pawley's Island and commute for meeting and golf. Myrtle Beach is bad mojo for me. haha SKOL!
I spent a decade in mb. Have a shop and family there. I get discounts on golf and food and drinks where my buddies work. Mb airport is easy fly on and out and they have beach rooms and more than a pizza dive. I can get any favors too. If you can beat that I will nominate you

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Calm down @Viking I u
Know the owners just pizza

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I will bunk my happy ass on Pawley's Island and commute for meeting and golf. Myrtle Beach is bad mojo for me. haha SKOL!
If it is just you you stay in my spare room on 41 . I'll stay sober so you a Bob spelled backwards ban hangout
I got anything a Alaska married .an needs. Weed booze meet

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Deal. Take some friends. I can get 5 star condos at 701 and 17cat Merrell inlet. 1.5 away but we got it
For some beer, weed, and calabash! I am in! Can I bring Bobby? we will sign disclaimers. haha SKOL!

I will bring some fine Alaskan vape as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom