Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMD01

Poster
Founder
Dover is a bad dude and really impressed me with ability to survive ~8 minutes on his back against that dude. Not exciting to watch for those looking for big KO’s but it’s MMA. Makhachev is a bad dude.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Makhachev is a beast
The Dagestani guys are amazing. However I don’t think they can win in the upper weight classes or vs upper tier guys like a Gaethje or Poirier. Khabibs last fight you finally saw the blueprint to beating him(not that Gaethje performance wasn’t still embarassing), smash the calf

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
That 30 pound weight advantage in the grappling was way too much for Adesanya. Kinda good cause I didn’t wanna see him get worked by Jon Jones

Nala2983

Poster
That 30 pound weight advantage in the grappling was way too much for Adesanya. Kinda good cause I didn’t wanna see him get worked by Jon Jones
Dude would get murder by Jon Jones. Jan is not even that great of a lightweight champ if we are being honest and he handle Adesanya last night

Top Bottom