Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twitter ban

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I can no longer post on Twitter because I said there are two genders. I also said that people born with both parts is usually due to the actions of the parents(smoking, drinking, drugs, etc.). What did I say that was wrong?

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I can no longer post on Twitter because I said there are two genders. I also said that people born with both parts is usually due to the actions of the parents(smoking, drinking, drugs, etc.). What did I say that was wrong?
Unfortunately, the truth...you told the truth and you were banned...fascism at it's finest...welcome to pre-war Germany my friend 😢

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Elon closes on Twitter Friday. You will get unbant immediately and 5000 little tweeter employees will be fired and can go home to their participation trophies. Its going to be a glorious day. I can't wait to start using Twitter again.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Elon closes on Twitter Friday. You will get unbant immediately and 5000 little tweeter employees will be fired and can go home to their participation trophies. Its going to be a glorious day. I can't wait to start using Twitter again.

Yep. I’ll be signing up for a Twitter account as soon as Musk follows thorough on unbanning everyone and firing the losers that work there.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I get the ban hammer from Twitter quite often. The key to getting it back in a timely manner is to act very stupid and agitated, like a typical lib, and just send them messages non stop about it with rants and reasons that an 8 year old would come up with. Do this a few times and eventually they start to unlock your account as soon as the tweets of me telling people to kill themselves gets deleted. I’ve crossed the line pretty far a few times but still have all 4 of my followers

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I get the ban hammer from Twitter quite often. The key to getting it back in a timely manner is to act very stupid and agitated, like a typical lib, and just send them messages non stop about it with rants and reasons that an 8 year old would come up with. Do this a few times and eventually they start to unlock your account as soon as the tweets of me telling people to kill themselves gets deleted. I’ve crossed the line pretty far a few times but still have all 4 of my followers
I’ve contacted them twice. I think the birth defect hit home too hard.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
vijaya.jpg

"we're too slow at tackling trolls"... Vijaya Gadde years before the biggest troll on Earth bought twitter and fired her ass. LOL.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Ok…..so how long for the account and/or how much do you actually post?

Cause I was at 7-9 account band before the complete ban…..which was fuckin years ago!

I would ask: wtf is wrong with the people NOT banned from that shit hole?

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Ok…..so how long for the account and/or how much do you actually post?

Cause I was at 7-9 account band before the complete ban…..which was fuckin years ago!

I would ask: wtf is wrong with the people NOT banned from that shit hole?
I posted a lot about MSU sports and basketball in general. I had 200 followers

Top Bottom