Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twitter Access?

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Has anyone else that is "anti-joining Twitter" clicked on an embedded twitter post to see the details on Twitter, only to be redirected to a login page? Using incognito mode.

I don't want to join Twitter or reply or be tracked, I just want to see the info.

Joe King

Elite
Has anyone else that is "anti-joining Twitter" clicked on an embedded twitter post to see the details on Twitter, only to be redirected to a login page? Using incognito mode.

I don't want to join Twitter or reply or be tracked, I just want to see the info.
When it does that, I just click to log in and it takes me to a popup that asks for a user name and password. There is also a little "x" in the corner that cancels the log in and takes me back to the tweets I had been reading. Try it next time and see if it works the same for you.

Edited to add: apparently they've changed it recently, as when I do that now it no longer works. Oh well, guess I won't be reading tweets on twitter any more.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

If I recall back when that was always happening to me I just backed up a few times and went back in. Eventually it gave me access.

It's no big deal to 'join' TWTR..., FB is a whole nuther story though....

Texas Nexus

Poster
How come some Twitter videos are able to be seen within this site and others make you go to Twitter to see? Always been like that just curious why.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yes. They did it without telling anyone. I Was @LafesterMacintosh dick size close to joining.
That small of choice?

tenor.gif

Densel

Poster

I already tried that, don't even bother, in fact I might even write about this on "Places to Avoid".

Latest posts

Top Bottom