Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turn: Washington’s Spies

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Fantastic show on Netflix. Sad I have just a few episodes remaining. Anyone else watch?

Oh, and fuck Simcoe.

And Peggy Shippen would get the ole Dirk Digler.

A8DFF4BB-04A2-4E16-8CED-9F73B055FFDA.jpeg

Sikness23245

Elite
Watched the first couple of seasons then forgot about it. College bball taking up most of my tv time, but I might have to start from the beginning once the tourny gets into the later stages.

Mr. Goodtiger

Poster
Great show. Always wish there was more revolutionary era stuff out there. But it’s probably racist or something now.

And yes Peggy was a total fox, but don’t sleep on Anna Strong

2a0710a9f77ae647e136b6d0f52afba9.jpg

boslindshakes.jpg

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Great show. Always wish there was more revolutionary era stuff out there. But it’s probably racist or something now.

And yes Peggy was a total fox, but don’t sleep on Anna Strong

2a0710a9f77ae647e136b6d0f52afba9.jpg

boslindshakes.jpg

The actress who plays her is the one that complained about HW touching her ass when the cast took a photo with him.

Great show though, Major John Andre was a badass IRL too. Just slayed pussy up and down the frontier, and took his hanging like a boss. Simcoe is one of my favorite characters on that show. Ended up doing quite a bit of reading on both those guys when that show aired.

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Great show though, Major John Andre was a badass IRL too. Just slayed pussy up and down the frontier, and took his hanging like a boss. Simcoe is one of my favorite characters on that show. Ended up doing quite a bit of reading on both those guys when that show aired.

Same. Andre was a G. Simcoe as well, but still, fuck that guy.

Top Bottom