Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turkish Lira hits another all-time low

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
The currency is collapsing in Turkey right now. I can see a lot of unrest in the part of the world.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Just don't even know who to trust anymore.

Wasnt it Obama tried to instigate a coup against him?

Ps. It is Jeff Flake he is expelling, which I would to if given the chance.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Not knowing the influence of Turkey, is this a barometer for something worse other than Muslims marching through?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Not knowing the influence of Turkey, is this a barometer for something worse other than Muslims marching through?
This all started when barry wouldn't sell anti aircraft equipment to Turkey (one of our few allies in that region) so Erdagon said fuck off Barry I'll go to Russia.

Well that opens a lot of security risks if they are allowed to tie F-35 systems into the S-400 Russia anti air systems and has potential to allow Russia to steal a lot of data on our stealth tech. Which is why they were removed from the F-35 program after investing 1.3 Billion into it.

Now out of the F-35 program and said 1.3 billion they are scrambling to purchase new fighters. They are trying to procure new F-16's now and in talks with Russia for the SU-57 but it is a far less stealthy aircraft than even the F-35.

Had Erdagon just waited a year or two Don would have sold him the Air Defense systems but he got his ego hurt.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Erdogan didn't foresee the financial implications of his desire to expel,
Put in yore papers and move to America.

I’ll show you the ways of being America 1st just like I did roommate from college.

34303F42-F163-4207-AF38-3C0905F5D942.jpeg
64153105-371A-488A-BC07-905CA3E55A16.jpeg

Him and his wife will be having their first daughter in December. She is the one beside him here in the photos. They will both be permanent US citizens soon by taking the oath to preserve, protect, and defend mankind’s greatest accomplishment (The US Constitution).

@America 1st will show you what it means to be a true American! 🇺🇸

Emma tenywa

Elite
Put in yore papers and move to America.

I’ll show you the ways of being America 1st just like I did roommate from college.

View attachment 55601
View attachment 55600

Him and his wife will be having their first daughter in December. She is the one beside him here in the photos. They will both be permanent US citizens soon by taking the oath to preserve, protect, and defend mankind’s greatest accomplishment (The US Constitution).

@America 1st will show you what it means to be a true American! 🇺🇸
Bro I'd love that, to come and be part of the great nation but am not financially stable to process the travel documents here, for they are real expensive

Top Bottom