Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tulsi takes a hot, steamy dump on the swamp.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
On JRE. No cliffs, just listen.

Any way to watch without downloading another shitty fuckin app?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why you giving clicks to Rogan and things that supports red flag laws?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Obligatory I want her to take a hot, steamy dump on me comment.

200.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
She just comes off so fake to me. The first couple things she brings up are things Joe has talked about on his pod and she acted like she didn't know. She brings up burn pits after Black Rifle coffee guys brought it up.... She just seems to pander but in a different way than most politicians. I feel like if Joe suddenly was super pro 2A that she would come on and talk up her support for 2A.

It feels like shes just targeting a different demo and not just being herself.

Crich73

Poster
She just comes off so fake to me. The first couple things she brings up are things Joe has talked about on his pod and she acted like she didn't know. She brings up burn pits after Black Rifle coffee guys brought it up.... She just seems to pander but in a different way than most politicians. I feel like if Joe suddenly was super pro 2A that she would come on and talk up her support for 2A.

It feels like shes just targeting a different demo and not just being herself.

Burn pits?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Burn pits?
In Iraq and Afghan the military would put all their waste, human or otherwise, in a pit and pour diesel fuel on it and burn it. Tons of vets are coming down with different illnesses due to this. Evan brought it up a month or so ago and Tulsi brought it up like its something shes been on for a while even though she's been on the podcast 4 times and never mentioned it. Evan has talked about it for over a year but Tulsi didn't seem to know about it until he said it on Rogan.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
On JRE. No cliffs, just listen.

She should’ve stayed in Congress and switched to the Republican Party.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
In Iraq and Afghan the military would put all their waste, human or otherwise, in a pit and pour diesel fuel on it and burn it. Tons of vets are coming down with different illnesses due to this. Evan brought it up a month or so ago and Tulsi brought it up like its something shes been on for a while even though she's been on the podcast 4 times and never mentioned it. Evan has talked about it for over a year but Tulsi didn't seem to know about it until he said it on Rogan.

Top Bottom