Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tulsi Gabbard on cancel culture

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Every time her pretty little face pops up, I find myself agreeing with her more and more. I've not looked too deeply into where she stands on all policy related matters, but the times I've heard her speak, she at least uses some semblance of logic and intellectual honesty to get to her position. I can respect that.

Tulsi Gabbard interview.

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, ripped cancel culture in an interview on "Fox News Primetime" on Tuesday, telling host Trey Gowdy the ultimate expression of the tenets of "cancel culture" have been shown by Islamic terrorist groups who behead their critics:

Let’s look down the path and say where does this cancel culture lead us? You see the final expression of cancel culture in Islamist terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda who basically go and behead those who they deem to be infidels or heretics in order to silence them, in order to protect others from being misled by those heretical ideas in the eyes of ISIS or Al Qaeda.

And so, when we look at cancel culture here at home, we see those efforts to cancel or silence those that they don’t want the people to hear from. Those who may offer a different idea than the one that those in power want people to see or to hear or to be exposed to. When we look at the foundations of our democracy, this is the danger of where this path leads us unless we as individuals stand up against it.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
She is an outlier because she has common sense and has a mind of her own. Some of her policy beliefs are a little too liberal for me, but at least she is the type of person that could have a discussion and compromise. Unfortunately, she will never have the chance because of the extreme polarization in the swamp.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Maybe 6 years ago she would be considered a democrat. But if she keeps up with takes like this, she's going to be labeled a right wing extremist in no time at all.
She is a gun grabber.

If she was serious about making a difference she would have switched parties by now or at least call herself an independent.

Jtrain80

Legendary
She is a gun grabber.

If she was serious about making a difference she would have switched parties by now or at least call herself an independent.

She would fit right in with worst Republicans currently serving....Crenshaw, Cheney, Mitch, Mittens, etc.

Maybe they could go start their own party, because they damn sure aren't going to welcome at the 2 current parties.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
She would fit right in with worst Republicans currently serving....Crenshaw, Cheney, Mitch, Mittens, etc.

Maybe they could go start their own party, because they damn sure aren't going to welcome at the 2 current parties.
Yup.

She is all hat and no cattle.

Certainly not America First and that's all I need to know.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Every time her pretty little face pops up, I find myself agreeing with her more and more. I've not looked too deeply into where she stands on all policy related matters, but the times I've heard her speak, she at least uses some semblance of logic and intellectual honesty to get to her position. I can respect that.

Tulsi Gabbard interview.

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, ripped cancel culture in an interview on "Fox News Primetime" on Tuesday, telling host Trey Gowdy the ultimate expression of the tenets of "cancel culture" have been shown by Islamic terrorist groups who behead their critics:

Let’s look down the path and say where does this cancel culture lead us? You see the final expression of cancel culture in Islamist terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda who basically go and behead those who they deem to be infidels or heretics in order to silence them, in order to protect others from being misled by those heretical ideas in the eyes of ISIS or Al Qaeda.

And so, when we look at cancel culture here at home, we see those efforts to cancel or silence those that they don’t want the people to hear from. Those who may offer a different idea than the one that those in power want people to see or to hear or to be exposed to. When we look at the foundations of our democracy, this is the danger of where this path leads us unless we as individuals stand up against it.
How about when she said her #1 concern was ending regime change wars when she endorsed Biden? I wonder how shes taking that bombing and troops increases? Seems like she is acting. Not sure why she gets so many passes for being a huge hypocrite.

MikeHunt78

Poster
How about when she said her #1 concern was ending regime change wars when she endorsed Biden? I wonder how shes taking that bombing and troops increases? Seems like she is acting. Not sure why she gets so many passes for being a huge hypocrite.

200.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Tulsi Gabbard interview.

Tulsi bringing the heat to Rino Romney.

Top Bottom