Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tucker is fire tonight. Watch it if you get a chance. Fire.

CK006

Elite
Founder
Granted, we've got a straight up dolt for a POTUS and an even more of an empty suit with Heels Up Harris but you've still got to continue to pay attention regardless of the daily bad news of Depends Joe is the assisted living leader of the free world.
Some of us gave up on Fox. I follow him on SM so I’ll get the highlights. Thx

Tucker is on a channel I refuse to support.

Judging from your sig photo of Pompeo I know you're not a dumbass so I'll concede to your decision of news sources......likely (hopefully) being Newsmax.
Some of us gave up on Fox. I follow him on SM so I’ll get the highlights. Thx

I can understand the sentiments from the reports of buying into the election results so early. Still, it reaches more normal people than any other network and by and large its the best we've got. Besides, journalism is dead. Still, might be a good idea to embrace the best we've got.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Granted, we've got a straight up dolt for a POTUS and an even more of an empty suit with Heels Up Harris but you've still got to continue to pay attention regardless of the daily bad news of Depends Joe is the assisted living leader of the free world.
Daily bad news is one thing, but daily being lied to and deceived is another. We do not need any of the networks or their programming to be informed.

Daily bad news is one thing, but daily being lied to and deceived is another. We do not need any of the networks or their programming to be informed.

Unless you're an investigative reporter yourself, you're going to get your information somewhere. Honest, talented reporters that are by nature objective are becoming a dying bread. As far as I can surmise, News max and Fox News are about as straight as you can get with gaining information. Mark Levin and Newt Gingrich are two guys whose insight I've trusted going on 20 years along with Rush Limbaugh......RIP. Levin has a Sunday show on Fox while Newt is often a guest on Hannity. Rush spoke well of Fox and had a show on the network for a few years before going back to radio exclusively.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Unless you're an investigative reporter yourself, you're going to get your information somewhere. Honest, talented reporters that are by nature objective are becoming a dying bread. As far as I can surmise, News max and Fox News are about as straight as you can get with gaining information. Mark Levin and Newt Gingrich are two guys whose insight I've trusted going on 20 years along with Rush Limbaugh......RIP. Levin has a Sunday show on Fox while Newt is often a guest on Hannity. Rush spoke well of Fox and had a show on the network for a few years before going back to radio exclusively.
There's a real difference between news and analysis. The guys you cite (though I like and agree with them for the most part) are analysts.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Judging from your sig photo of Pompeo I know you're not a dumbass so I'll concede to your decision of news sources......likely (hopefully) being Newsmax.

I can understand the sentiments from the reports of buying into the election results so early. Still, it reaches more normal people than any other network and by and large its the best we've got. Besides, journalism is dead. Still, might be a good idea to embrace the best we've got.

Fox News is similar to a Lindsey Graham or Mitch McConnell. Technically conservative and Republican, but in now way supports the people that support them.

Fox News is similar to a Lindsey Graham or Mitch McConnell. Technically conservative and Republican, but in now way supports the people that support them.

Can easily see how Lindsey and Mitch are squishy Pubs but as a news source Fox merely tries to stay true their motto "fair and balanced." As Pubs you want them to be as staunch as humanly possible. I know the leftist Dems' stay in lockstep continuously. The leftist media will follow the Dems off a cliff whereas, while Fox looks to remain objective.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Can easily see how Lindsey and Mitch are squishy Pubs but as a news source Fox merely tries to stay true their motto "fair and balanced." As Pubs you want them to be as staunch as humanly possible. I know the leftist Dems' stay in lockstep continuously. The leftist media will follow the Dems off a cliff whereas, while Fox looks to remain objective.

I am all for open and vigorous debate. Fox News picks and chooses the stories they want to cover, while giving the public just enough to sedate them. Controlled opposition. RINOS.

SmartSelect_20220329-162745_Chrome.jpg

I could go on and on about what pieces of shit they are, but I will shut up.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I'm going to start calling Lindsay Graham Lady G, like the guest on Tim Pool last night did. Has a nice ring to it.

Top Bottom