Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Injuries weren't an issue at bama outside of his hip his last year but that was just a freak circumstance.
Huh.....a quick google/duckduck search will DISPROVE this BS statement.

What's the deal.....Tua has more defenders than maybe even Bama. Its really weird, just admit the fucker is GLASS. He may play a complete year here or there, BUT he will have injuries NO MATTER WHAT.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...e-alabama-dolphins/151foz4amwcqr1uiss48f4ha2x

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Huh.....a quick google/duckduck search will DISPROVE this BS statement.

What's the deal.....Tua has more defenders than maybe even Bama. Its really weird, just admit the fucker is GLASS. He may play a complete year here or there, BUT he will have injuries NO MATTER WHAT.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...e-alabama-dolphins/151foz4amwcqr1uiss48f4ha2x
guess a 1980 would know better than me but looks like just football stuff to me.

1. Broken left index finger (March 2018; no games missed)
  2. Sprained right knee (October 2018; no games missed)
  3. Left high ankle sprain (December 2018; surgery; no games missed)
  4. Right high ankle sprain (October 2019; surgery; 1 game missed)
  5. Dislocated right hip with posterior acetabular wall fracture (November 2019; surgery; missed final 3.5 games)

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
guess a 1980 would know better than me but looks like just football stuff to me.

5. Dislocated right hip with posterior acetabular wall fracture (November 2019; surgery; missed final 3.5 games)
^frail

His supple Hawaiian body can only take so much pounding

BurntJ

Founder

Ugh…..we know over rated/underachieving….

This is Bama…..what again was yore excuse for the ass raping Kirby put on y’all? What’s this years excuse gonna be? FYI, Bama retards thought the cure to their soft ass OL was getting a VANDY player 🤣🤣🤣.

If there’s one thing Bama knows……it’s SOFT! (We hurt BOTH yore soft ass receivers, we LITERALLY hurt this soft pussy Tua, hurt Hurt. Face it……when it comes to physically…..Kirby’s UGA is Bama/Sabans daddy.) look we’re ok/pretty good…..BUT don’t think for a second we aren’t gonna push yore shitty lines all over Atlanta. You may turn it into a track meet and win BUT Bama is soft on the lines compared to UGA.

BurntJ

Founder
The cowboys have the newest generation model in Cooper Rush
I had no clue what he looked like then flipped over to that game for few mins and immediately though it was Daltons step brother. 😳 its like Jerry has just given up on trying to win.

How long before Dallas fires the shitty coach and gives DQ the job……Jerry is gonna make DQ the coach, make that shit down and quote me later.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Ugh…..we know over rated/underachieving….

This is Bama…..what again was yore excuse for the ass raping Kirby put on y’all? What’s this years excuse gonna be? FYI, Bama retards thought the cure to their soft ass OL was getting a VANDY player 🤣🤣🤣.

If there’s one thing Bama knows……it’s SOFT! (We hurt BOTH yore soft ass receivers, we LITERALLY hurt this soft pussy Tua, hurt Hurt. Face it……when it comes to physically…..Kirby’s UGA is Bama/Sabans daddy.) look we’re ok/pretty good…..BUT don’t think for a second we aren’t gonna push yore shitty lines all over Atlanta. You may turn it into a track meet and win BUT Bama is soft on the lines compared to UGA.
Yup cause everyone knows bama is soft and sucks year after year. Disappointment is something we are used to every year. :rolleyes:

BurntJ

Founder
Yup cause everyone knows bama is soft and sucks year after year. Disappointment is something we are used to every year. :rolleyes:
Shit 4 weeks ago Bama was the 2nd biggest favorite to win a title in 40 years. Clearly yall have moved past the idea that ut win was a good victory? My how the mighty have fallen 🤣.

Again we’re replacing 16 players from the Natty. We’re ok and might even be pretty good……But we will NOT ever be shopping at Vandy for a LT. Whether you want to admit it or not….development is an issue and misses in recruiting. Hell leatherwood just got cut already at pros. Evan Neal has had elite coaching and size forever he would be elite no matter what as he was as a True freshman 🤷‍♂️

We stop the run and run the ball winning in the trenches….. (It may not work forever BUT Kirby’s gonna ride the wave to the end IMHO🤷‍♂️)….and are doing it better than anyone else in America easily during the last 5 year run. Yore offense game plan has shifted to a passing attack…..which isn’t as physical…..and FYI. We got 2 5 ⭐️ not even in our starting 5. We’re literally playing 8 man rotations (which will be huge late in the season as we are more likely to have 5 healthy.)

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Shit 4 weeks ago Bama was the 2nd biggest favorite to win a title in 40 years. Clearly yall have moved past the idea that ut win was a good victory? My how the mighty have fallen 🤣.

Again we’re replacing 16 players from the Natty. We’re ok and might even be pretty good……But we will NOT ever be shopping at Vandy for a LT. Whether you want to admit it or not….development is an issue and misses in recruiting. Hell leatherwood just got cut already at pros. Evan Neal has had elite coaching and size forever he would be elite no matter what as he was as a True freshman 🤷‍♂️

We stop the run and run the ball winning in the trenches….. (It may not work forever BUT Kirby’s gonna ride the wave to the end IMHO🤷‍♂️)….and are doing it better than anyone else in America easily during the last 5 year run. Yore offense game plan has shifted to a passing attack…..which isn’t as physical…..and FYI. We got 2 5 ⭐️ not even in our starting 5. We’re literally playing 8 man rotations (which will be huge late in the season as we are more likely to have 5 healthy.)
did-not-read-didnt-read.gif

They are obsessed with bama so of course they know

Top Bottom