Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trying to recruit my homies to the site...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
This is what i said, hopefully we will get some new blood out of it:

You ever dabble on message boards? I’m on one now called the Free Speech Forum. It’s pretty good, good group of posters. Topics range anywhere from sports to stocks amd everything in between. You should check it out, it’s free...here’s the site

www.crootn.com

And here’s their mission statement, kind of long but just read it on the shitter or something:

Backstory is; originally I was on Rivals.com, all of us at the free speech forum were on rivals. I had been on it since 2009 and paid like $9 a month to be on it. I used it for bama football recruiting but also for their message board. Rivals had a message board called the Main Board. It’s still around but mostly consists of extreme liberals and bots.

Anywho, after the election was stolen things got really bad. Censorship came. Lots of people got banned just for mentioning it was a stolen election. I was threatened to be banned for creating a post (jokingly) asking how many CCP operatives were working for yahoo (rivals’ father site).

So a small group of patriots started a new site (crootn.com) redneck speak for recruiting...and it’s grown pretty fast. They are working on building their own server to provide a different social media platform for free speech where censorship doesn’t exist...check it out when you have some time

I think everyone should do something like this in order to enlist more patriots to the FSF, what say you?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thanks man. I've been hitting people up as much as I can. The ones that I finally convince to get on board all really enjoy it (and some of them are regular posters now)

We have some ideas for a membership drive in the next month or so. Make sure to keep track of anyone you convince to come over so we can credit you when we do our drive (we have a couple ideas on how to reward referrals, but haven't rolled it out yet)

Jtrain80

Legendary
This is what i said, hopefully we will get some new blood out of it:

You ever dabble on message boards? I’m on one now called the Free Speech Forum. It’s pretty good, good group of posters. Topics range anywhere from sports to stocks amd everything in between. You should check it out, it’s free...here’s the site

www.crootn.com

And here’s their mission statement, kind of long but just read it on the shitter or something:

Backstory is; originally I was on Rivals.com, all of us at the free speech forum were on rivals. I had been on it since 2009 and paid like $9 a month to be on it. I used it for bama football recruiting but also for their message board. Rivals had a message board called the Main Board. It’s still around but mostly consists of extreme liberals and bots.

Anywho, after the election was stolen things got really bad. Censorship came. Lots of people got banned just for mentioning it was a stolen election. I was threatened to be banned for creating a post (jokingly) asking how many CCP operatives were working for yahoo (rivals’ father site).

So a small group of patriots started a new site (crootn.com) redneck speak for recruiting...and it’s grown pretty fast. They are working on building their own server to provide a different social media platform for free speech where censorship doesn’t exist...check it out when you have some time

I think everyone should do something like this in order to enlist more patriots to the FSF, what say you?

Oh yeah. I will be telling fellow Patriots about it soon.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Thanks man. I've been hitting people up as much as I can. The ones that I finally convince to get on board all really enjoy it (and some of them are regular posters now)

We have some ideas for a membership drive in the next month or so. Make sure to keep track of anyone you convince to come over so we can credit you when we do our drive (we have a couple ideas on how to reward referrals, but haven't rolled it out yet)

That's awesome!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
DM me if anyone wants a link to the Facebook group to pass around to friends. We are still trying to grow it a bit before we make it public.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Another thing I've found is that its really worth the time even to get one good person on board. A good poster immediately improves the site quality.

I think if we had about 10 more people that posted regularly content would flow pretty well

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I'm trying to croot and one day will go full crootn. But the good fight is still on other boards where the limplibz and normies thrive. This is a nice safe place with like minded people, but I feel beckoned to keep red pilling others. Its working now that the lunacy is in everyone's face and unavoidable.

There's a federal agent on Rebelgrove getting absolutely pummeled now because he's in favor of gun restrictions, and calls Patriots "loons"

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I'm trying to croot and one day will go full crootn. But the good fight is still on other boards where the limplibz and normies thrive. This is a nice safe place with like minded people, but I feel beckoned to keep red pilling others. Its working now that the lunacy is in everyone's face and unavoidable.

There's a federal agent on Rebelgrove getting absolutely pummeled now because he's in favor of gun restrictions, and calls Patriots "loons"
Interesting he’s a fed! What exactly is he saying?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Interesting he’s a fed! What exactly is he saying?
Well, he's a known lib shit poster who always bitches about political threads on the main page, yet never skips an opportunity to bash 45 and those who voted for him......asking threads to be moved to the "square board", which gets absolutely no traffic besides the handful of lib cocksuckers and the handful of Patriots spatting at each other.

He called for a ban of all "long guns", which is basically everything besides a handgun. Says no one needs an AR15, yet ignores the fact the vast majority of shootings and mass shootings are from handguns. Then he said something along the lines of "If I gave you a list a 4,000 people who would go on to commit murder in our country....could you handle it?" To which I replied I'm not in the business of federal law enforcement, but nice way of saying "its too much work" for all the 3 letter agencies we rely on to to the job.

Has all these reasons citizens shouldn't have guns and the laws that could be passed to prevent them, but has absolutely no answer for the failures of said 3 letter agencies that have screwed the pooch over and over again.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Well, he's a known lib shit poster who always bitches about political threads on the main page, yet never skips an opportunity to bash 45 and those who voted for him......asking threads to be moved to the "square board", which gets absolutely no traffic besides the handful of lib cocksuckers and the handful of Patriots spatting at each other.

He called for a ban of all "long guns", which is basically everything besides a handgun. Says no one needs an AR15, yet ignores the fact the vast majority of shootings and mass shootings are from handguns. Then he said something along the lines of "If I gave you a list a 4,000 people who would go on to commit murder in our country....could you handle it?" To which I replied I'm not in the business of federal law enforcement, but nice way of saying "its too much work" for all the 3 letter agencies we rely on to to the job.

Has all these reasons citizens shouldn't have guns and the laws that could be passed to prevent them, but has absolutely no answer for the failures of said 3 letter agencies that have screwed the pooch over and over again.
Fuck him. He is the reason our great and all wise forefathers wrote the fucking constitution. He can suck Viking dick! SKOL!

Top Bottom