Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trying to cancel a Korean tea shop because it’s “not black-owned”

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The "once again" part Russells me way more than it should.

I realize I should drink bleach for even asking this but what was the first instance? Jeremy Lin?

Crich73

Poster
What was it that they were steeling?

And if that's the case, then she should not use her phone. iPhone was Steve jobs, and android is Samsung. (Korean company)

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Ugh, “black culture” is so overrated. Is there anything they don’t have a claim to? They want to be revered like they built every single thing in America meanwhile ignoring other ethnic groups, so they’re disrespect to Koreans is not surprising at all

Tell_Sackett

Poster
People such as this set back racial progress by 200 years.

When does white culture get to take back all inventions and progress it is responsible for? We can start with taking back indoor plumbing and then reevaluate the situation.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
There were two perfect opportunities for the Asian guy to douse that bitch with black coffee and tell her to get the fuck out.

That girl sounded like a Mexican too.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Also, if you're ever in a situation where someone puts a phone in your face and is recording you, don't listen and don't acknowledge it. I don't understand why that's so hard.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ugh, “black culture” is so overrated. Is there anything they don’t have a claim to? They want to be revered like they built every single thing in America meanwhile ignoring other ethnic groups, so they’re disrespect to Koreans is not surprising at all
Yea. I was shocked to find out that chitlins and barbq weren't ever a part of any Africa nation. It was from Euro settlers in appalachia and the south.

Crich73

Poster
Reading that link it seems the references are referred to trap house (drugs house) and plug (dealing or working in drug house)

How fucking stupid is that girl that she would brag about those things and claim as her own. I'm latino, more specifically Mexican, and I disavow all narco activities. They are inherently evil and destructive to all who engage and those in their lives.

This fucking stupid bitch doesnt have the common sense to see that the "thug life" is no life at all.

I hope she gets hit by a small basketball sized comet while driving alone on some Colorado mountain road.

Top Bottom