Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Voters?

TheResister

Elite
I dont understand the issue? Why wouldn't somebody? I like Tim Scott. Also do not believe you at all.
I don't give a shit what you believe about me. I don't believe you are an American. Guess that makes us even. It's already been pointed out what is lacking in Tim Scott. Read the thread.

A big question came to mind after an acquaintance named Frank invited me to a board. It is all Trump supporters and old cronies of David Duke. When we were just kids, Frank would follow David Duke around like a dog in heat. Duke could put a string around Frank's finger and lead him into Hell without ever taking the slack out. Frank still calls him Dr. Duke.

There are a lot of those people and those who share the same sentiments lurking and posting on right wing boards. BTW, I don't think this is exclusively a right wing board FWIW. I'm more curious about whether the old guard has abandoned their views on race in favor of Trump. So, I didn't say there was anything wrong with Scott that isn't already mentioned.

TheFiend

Poster
We were in Knoxville one week and Ronnie Garvin was genuinely pissed at another wrestler. Les Thatcher told Ronnie he couldn't call him a son of a bitch on the air because it was one of seven words not allowed on tv in those days. Back then you didn't have a Vince McMahon scripting everything that was said. So, Ronnie can't say it, but he put it this way:

"Son your momma was a dog and your daddy was a dog and I don't have to tell you what that just made you."

Wherever you're from, our use of the English language is different than yours.
Fascinating stuff as usual mate.
😏I do enjoy your uniquely childish communicative style.

Guessing by "our", you probably mean to imply yourself plus either all, or some of the, ~341 million other Americans, use the American English language comparably the same, or relatively similar by contrast to my usage.

😂Obviously I'm not American am I, so of course my use of the variable English languages will be quite unlike whatever generalized American specific group you may have meant.

Furthermore unlike your wonderfully unreasonable and perfidious self, whether in terms of language or anything else... I simply do not consider myself as somehow inherently superior to any other merely due to primary language nor nationality.

Even if I spoke only Japanese, or Khoisan, or literally any other random non-English languages, this would not change the reality that a shamelessly duplicitous hypocrite such as your magnificent self...😂is still a shamelessly duplicitous hypocrite.

TheFiend

Poster
You standing up for the deranged troll is almost funny. At least I have a brain. There are the brainwashed, brain dead and brainless. Fiend is brainless. Otherwise he wouldn't be using fighting words when his candy ass is too scared to say that shit in public. As they say, you're known by the company you keep.
There certainly are the brainwashed, brain dead and brainless...😂butt, there are also those such as yourself, the voluble purveyors of sanctimonious nonsense.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I don't give a shit what you believe about me. I don't believe you are an American. Guess that makes us even. It's already been pointed out what is lacking in Tim Scott. Read the thread.

A big question came to mind after an acquaintance named Frank invited me to a board. It is all Trump supporters and old cronies of David Duke. When we were just kids, Frank would follow David Duke around like a dog in heat. Duke could put a string around Frank's finger and lead him into Hell without ever taking the slack out. Frank still calls him Dr. Duke.

There are a lot of those people and those who share the same sentiments lurking and posting on right wing boards. BTW, I don't think this is exclusively a right wing board FWIW. I'm more curious about whether the old guard has abandoned their views on race in favor of Trump. So, I didn't say there was anything wrong with Scott that isn't already mentioned.
JFC you’re a retard

KYS

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Tim Scott is a fag, who cant even speak correctly.

Tactically, Tim Scott as VP would make no sense. He is an "Uncle Tom" type, and married to a white woman......this is no good for the black vote.

Prediction:

Trump \ Tulsi Gabbard 2024

But I will add, I give no fucks as to who wins as it is all a sham show anyway.
Go easy, on the commas, bro

TheResister

Elite
Fascinating stuff as usual mate.
😏I do enjoy your uniquely childish communicative style.

Guessing by "our", you probably mean to imply yourself plus either all, or some of the, ~341 million other Americans, use the American English language comparably the same, or relatively similar by contrast to my usage.

😂Obviously I'm not American am I, so of course my use of the variable English languages will be quite unlike whatever generalized American specific group you may have meant.

Furthermore unlike your wonderfully unreasonable and perfidious self, whether in terms of language or anything else... I simply do not consider myself as somehow inherently superior to any other merely due to primary language nor nationality.

Even if I spoke only Japanese, or Khoisan, or literally any other random non-English languages, this would not change the reality that a shamelessly duplicitous hypocrite such as your magnificent self...😂is still a shamelessly duplicitous hypocrite.

How long did it take you to come up with that word salad and project? Stick around here where you have a cheering section. Don't visit sites where they would ask you what the Hell you were talking about. BTW, three sentences into that bullshit and I quit reading it. Good luck entertaining someone here. And one last thing: I'm not your fucking mate you stupid faggot.

TheResister

Elite
There are fifty back and forth posts and only about three people understood the question. My personal feeling is that most people that intend to vote for Trump are embarrassed to have to admit they are going to. In a country with over 350 million people one would think we had more qualified people than Biden, Trump or one of the misfits they will, most likely name as VP, have should the next president croak or throw in the towel.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
There are fifty back and forth posts and only about three people understood the question. My personal feeling is that most people that intend to vote for Trump are embarrassed to have to admit they are going to. In a country with over 350 million people one would think we had more qualified people than Biden, Trump or one of the misfits they will, most likely name as VP, have should the next president croak or throw in the towel.
Who is "embarrassed" to admit they are voting for Trump? The overwhelming majority are saying out loud they are voting for Trump, the only ones that would be "embarrassed" are Democrats saying it quietly.

TheFiend

Poster
How long did it take you to come up with that word salad and project? Stick around here where you have a cheering section. Don't visit sites where they would ask you what the Hell you were talking about. BTW, three sentences into that bullshit and I quit reading it. Good luck entertaining someone here. And one last thing: I'm not your fucking mate you stupid faggot.
Sick burn, mate.

TheResister

Elite
Sick burn, mate.
That might mean something to you, but it doesn't to me. In America, mates fuck each other. I realize that you are not the only faggot that has a hard on for me, but keep wanting.

When you had to create sockpuppets to make like twenty different people wanted to debate me, you discredited yourself. You are about to be the third person on this site to be put on ignore. Once on ignore, I just occupy space in your mind. You wouldn't say the bullshit to my face that you post here. It takes a low class mother fucker to do what you're doing. It's funny and gets lots of laughs. But, this isn't about you nor whatever shithole that you live in, wanting to be American. So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Your slang is not what we use where I'm from. Our slang is a bit more direct. Put up or STFU.

TheResister

Elite
Very true, if in fact it were a true choice. This is proof that it is not.
Pardon that distraction. I will have to start ignoring the trolls so that we can have a conversation.

Right now the best we can do is to pay attention to the down ballot and get a sense of what the next round of federal legislators are putting on the table AND to find out how far the United States Supreme Court is going to go in reigning in regulatory agencies. The high Court just handed down a ruling saying that BATFE cannot legislate and their pistol brace rule is out the door.

Still, the American people don't need to go to Trump with hat in hand, hoping that he will do something meaningful. As long as they act like they want a Dictator in Chief, Trump will oblige. He needs to be put on the straight and narrow. His supporters don't need to appear desperate as they are now. They should have him thinking that even RFK could be president if Trump doesn't get it together.

TheFiend

Poster
That might mean something to you, but it doesn't to me. In America, mates fuck each other. I realize that you are not the only faggot that has a hard on for me, but keep wanting.

When you had to create sockpuppets to make like twenty different people wanted to debate me, you discredited yourself. You are about to be the third person on this site to be put on ignore. Once on ignore, I just occupy space in your mind. You wouldn't say the bullshit to my face that you post here. It takes a low class mother fucker to do what you're doing. It's funny and gets lots of laughs. But, this isn't about you nor whatever shithole that you live in, wanting to be American. So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Your slang is not what we use where I'm from. Our slang is a bit more direct. Put up or STFU.
😏Ahh yeah, so when & where exactly did 20 different sock people supposedly debate with you aye LimpWrister?

Pardon that distraction. I will have to start ignoring the trolls so that we can have a conversation.
what does this mean?
Right now the best we can do is to pay attention to the down ballot
Not really the best we could do, but the best we could legally.
high Court just handed down a ruling saying that BATFE cannot legislate and their pistol brace rule is out the door.
and bump stocks
As long as they act like they want a Dictator in Chief, Trump will oblige.
true, he is their savior, what a deception

TheResister

Elite
what does this mean?

Not really the best we could do, but the best we could legally.

and bump stocks

true, he is their savior, what a deception
Apparently you don't see the off topic posts. Fiend becomes the third poster on this board I've had to put on ignore - although I inadvertently brought my crack whore with me so she may or may not still be around. Fiend was sounding like a gay pirate with that aye mate shit.

We could do more constitutionally; however, the de facto forces would limit our ability to do so. Therefore it isn't worth mentioning.

Top Bottom