Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump recommends covid vaccine

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Evidently the Russian Sputnik vaccine is legitimate, even though slammed when it came out.
I would go for this.
It’s a shame that the press and others promote lies and cause deaths instead of mass producing as many vaccines as possible.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
If you’ve already had the ccp virus, why do you need to get a vaccine?
I am guessing to protect against other strains and the antibodies weakens over time?

btw my coworkers elderly father is in the hospital 🏥 with reaction to second shot, and the coworker who is also his caretaker so got the second shot has sounded like crap for about 10 days.
Im just going to rely on the herd to protect me.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I’m still not getting it. I’m O- so I’m already immune.

Huh? Link to info about covid & O-? Legit interested, not being a smart ass. Most of the covid patients where I work get typed and I feel certain there were some rh negative people in there, though maybe not O negative. Certainly lots of O positives though.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Huh? Link to info about covid & O-? Legit interested, not being a smart ass. Most of the covid patients where I work get typed and I feel certain there were some rh negative people in there, though maybe not O negative. Certainly lots of O positives though.
People who are O- are least susceptible to viruses. I’ve never even had the flu.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

spf84

Poster
I got to the bar basically daily and don’t wear a mask. If I haven’t gotten sick from it, it’s not going to happen. I’m also never getting a vaccine for something I’m 99.9 % likely to live through if I get it.

Also I saw the cdc still says you shouldn’t go out and should still wear a mask and social distancing after getting it. What’s the fucking point in getting it if that’s the outcome.

irishaaron

Poster
Still not taking it. Not that they are related but a friend of our family’s mom just had both shots and died a week later.

denn

Legendary
Founder
This along with the fact that those 60+ vote red.

Not even a choice. Flipping it into a freedom of choice argument was genius.
He really shouldn't have to explain why it is also a freedom of choice thing. That should be given.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
People who are O- are least susceptible to viruses. I’ve never even had the flu.
O+ here. Feelsfuckinggood.
I go to the bar basically daily and don’t wear a mask. If I haven’t gotten sick from it, it’s not going to happen. I’m also never getting a vaccine for something I’m 99.9 % likely to live through if I get it.

Also I saw the cdc still says you shouldn’t go out and should still wear a mask and social distancing after getting it. What’s the fucking point in getting it if that’s the outcome.
China virus may not get you, but keep an eye on that liver fam.

Jweast2486

Poster
It seems treatment of the virus is routine, vaccinations going to those that need and want it...so why the hell do we care if the numbers of the virus go up? They report it on the local station here and I’m like who fucking cares, it’s like the flu, it’s going to go around, most people won’t even know they have it or be sick for a day. There’s zero chance hospitals get over run, and that was always the default excuse for why the numbers going up were so bad.

Such a joke, it was one year ago today that I worked half a day and shut my practice for what ended up being 10 weeks of stress and anger. I feel for those that never got to reopen. Listened to Trump on Maria’s show last night and sure as hell miss that man.

Every time I see Joe stuttering and stumbling about I say this has to be a joke

Top Bottom