Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump on why he didn’t fire Fauci

PleasureMoose

Legendary
It was right at the start of covid and people thought it was the end of times. firing him would of caused panic. Plus, It was during an election year. Fauci wasn't revealed to the public as being a deep state plant until after Trump left office

Fauci and this pandemic has been in the playbook for 20 years this just happened to be the time to play the card

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Told yew.

Patriots are in control! 🇺🇸
🤣
I’m old enough to remember all the Tards here blaming Trump. He would have been destroy by the MSM for not ONLY NOT trusting science BUT they would have said he was killing all of America and the world by firing the worlds Fore Most Knowledgeable Scientist.

Unfortunately our party may have as many RETARDS as the other BUT…..ya know let’s blame Trump and investigate him more. 🤣👍🤣

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What does he mean fire storm?
It means it wood have been bad politics.

It’s not like it wood have stopped him from spewing his shit. Dims still would have had him on The Hill blathering and every news channel in the country still wood have given him an platform except it wood have been even bigger somehow because orange man bad.

TJHall1

Legendary
It means it wood have been bad politics.

It’s not like it wood have stopped him from spewing his shit. Dims still would have had him on The Hill blathering and every news channel in the country still wood have given him an platform except it wood have been even bigger somehow because orange man bad.
Bad politics my ass. Putting him there in the first place was a huge fuckin mistake.

America 1st

Founder
LOL yes, blame reagan for trump putting that dumbass on his covid task force.
Yew think having the nation’s high paid infectious disease employee not on the task force would have been a solid idea?

Are yew really that stupid or are yew that bad at trolling? Cuz again, he still would have done all the same bullshit he did and more because he wood have had a platform.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Bad politics my ass. Putting him there in the first place was a huge fuckin mistake.
Hind sight is always 20/20, firing the leading authority on immunology in the Gov in the middle of a pandemic would have been a nightmare of bad publicity.

Now that said if the first action of the next admin in 24 is not to fire this POS we will know who is in control.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Hind sight is always 20/20, firing the leading authority on immunology in the Gov in the middle of a pandemic would have been a nightmare of bad publicity.

Now that said if the first action of the next admin in 24 is not to fire this POS we will know who is in control.
In regards to your first part, what decision that Trump made or executed was supported by the democrats? They were trying to impeach him since before he was inaugurated. Hell people didn't vote for the guy because he was "not presidential" in his appearances, or that he said mean things (aka the truth) on a social media platform. Yeah, the PR would have been bad, but that is not why people voted for Trump. Quite the opposite actually.

Trump is no longer president and Faucci still has his powerful position within our government. Tell me how not firing him helped Trump in any way.

TJHall1

Legendary
Yew think having the nation’s high paid infectious disease employee not on the task force would have been a solid idea?

Are yew really that stupid or are yew that bad at trolling? Cuz again, he still would have done all the same bullshit he did and more because he wood have had a platform.
Absolutely it would have been a solid idea. Look what that fuck stick has done. Since when was trump there to play politics. You sure are good at moving goal posts to defend his honor. Wasnt he there to drain the swamp?

PaTRiOts aRE iN coNTrOl
c4a.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary

Half the shit he said was a nightmare of bad publicity!! Trump was the president, he had information about how big of a faggot fauci was and still put him in that position. Hindsight my ass, its his job to make those decisions.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
It was right at the start of covid and people thought it was the end of times. firing him would of caused panic. Plus, It was during an election year. Fauci wasn't revealed to the public as being a deep state plant until after Trump left office

Fauci and this pandemic has been in the playbook for 20 years this just happened to be the time to play the card
People are
Still panicking 😂😂😂

America 1st

Founder
Absolutely it would have been a solid idea. Look what that fuck stick has done. Since when was trump there to play politics. You sure are good at moving goal posts to defend his honor. Wasnt he there to drain the swamp?

PaTRiOts aRE iN coNTrOl
c4a.jpg
Getting things done usually involves smart politics.

Yore so out of touch eye almost feel bad for yew.

2BD7ECFA-2E8B-4EF5-84BC-3F4FF5AB2357.jpeg

Don’t yew worry yore tiny little brain about it tho cuz patriots are in control. 🇺🇸

America 1st

Founder
Curious, What did Trump get done by not firing Fauci? Was it winning re-election?
Minimized his reach along with exposing him.

If he wood have fired him then Fauxi wood have instantly become a martyr and not have been reined in by being a government employee.

And that’s not even counting how terrible the optics wood have been. Trump had to give him the opportunity to show he was deep state. Yew can’t just take an axe to everything before showing people.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Getting things done usually involves smart politics.

Yore so out of touch eye almost feel bad for yew.

View attachment 66414

Don’t yew worry yore tiny little brain about it tho cuz patriots are in control. 🇺🇸
Not a lot of what Trump did should be considered "smart politics."

He was a bull in a China closet -- except in this case. He backed down, and we're suffering because of it.

I'm not sure I want to see him back in the WH because he'll drag along Kush to join the party once again.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

He was a bull in a China closet -- except in this case. He backed down, and we're suffering because of it.

I'm not sure I want to see him back in the WH because he'll drag along Kush to join the party once again.

Trump is the only one who can carry the torch loud enough to speak over MSM. Desantis is getting the hang of it but Trump is clearly the leader of the republican party.

fschmidt

Poster
Trump is the only one who can carry the torch loud enough to speak over MSM. Desantis is getting the hang of it but Trump is clearly the leader of the republican party.
Only true because the American Right is mostly composed of morons. If they weren't morons, they would dump Trump and listen to DeSantis. Since they are morons, America is finished.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Only true because the American Right is mostly composed of morons. If they weren't morons, they would dump Trump and listen to DeSantis. Since they are morons, America is finished.
Morons get to vote also, so I would advise you to change tactics. You probably aren’t smart enough to do that though.

fschmidt

Poster
Morons get to vote also, so I would advise you to change tactics. You probably aren’t smart enough to do that though.
My tactic is to leave you morons behind and move to a Mennonite area in Mexico. The few here who aren't completely ignorant may know that America originally only allowed men with property and without debt to vote, which eliminated most of the morons from the electorate. This was a good system.

TJHall1

Legendary
My tactic is to leave you morons behind and move to a Mennonite area in Mexico. The few here who aren't completely ignorant may know that America originally only allowed men with property and without debt to vote, which eliminated most of the morons from the electorate. This was a good system.
You've been talking about this stupid shit for like 8 months. Why aren't you in Mexico?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I won’t argue if it’s a good system or not because it’s not the system we have. But I have heard those Mennonite towns are hopping, have fun!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I've heard people say the 19th amendment started the downfall of America

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I'm in favor of repealing the 19th amendment.

Citizens who have no stake in the prosperity of the nation have no business making decisions affecting the prosperity of the country.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Kushner is on the outside looking in now.

Fauci is basically impediment now. 75% of Americans say fuck the virus now

Top Bottom