Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump making his own social media platform?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You're going to lose the "don't make this place like twitter" crowd in a hurry. :rolleyes:
We’ve done some experiments to see how we could grow the user base and nothing really has worked out so far, so I don’t imagine this place ever changing too fast.

The Twitter account we made got banned in one week with no explanation

Sikness23245

Elite
We’ve done some experiments to see how we could grow the user base and nothing really has worked out so far, so I don’t imagine this place ever changing too fast.

Surprised it actually made it a week. I'd think you'd have better success with Facebook if you can get a targeted ad on there.

Sikness23245

Elite
Yeah really not too worried. Our main reason for wanting to grow is to get a little more posting traffic. I appreciate you doing work on here lately

I think most of us here would like to see traffic pick up. Don't worry about the anti-twitter crowd.

I rec Facebook because it has an older user base, which are typically the ones supporting free speech. Users are also more accustomed to actual discussion since they don't worry about character limits. If they'll even let you on there.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I think most of us here would like to see traffic pick up. Don't worry about the anti-twitter crowd.

I rec Facebook because it has an older user base, which are typically the ones supporting free speech. Users are also more accustomed to actual discussion since they don't worry about character limits. If they'll even let you on there.
We've been playing with ideas.

It's not my place to make decisions but I've told them no matter what we aren't going to get discouraged or out worked.

Wait What

Elite
Founder

It's hard to imagine that a twitter account for the Free Speech forum got banned. Color me shocked.

Top Bottom