Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Grand Jury

BigBucnNole

Elite
Whelp cancel everything they got Trump now.
Maybe Cheney can lead us to the promised land w the Bush family

Investigating Hillary, investigating Biden, investigating Biden Family members, investigating Trump, possibly investigating Trump family members.

When has this ever happened before in US history?

BigBucnNole

Elite
If your side of the pool means being dead on a road side from a self inflicted shotgun wound then absolutely, ready for it all to end

My side is the side that there are crazies on both sides and that free speech is just a charade for them to get a leg up on the opposition. Neither truly believes in it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Investigating Hillary, investigating Biden, investigating Biden Family members, investigating Trump, possibly investigating Trump family members.

When has this ever happened before in US history?
I say well before Woodrow Wilson. The worst the Dems ever did was thinking killing the president would create a slave oasis across America. So now they Try via the LBJ model

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
We dont let your kind at the pool
And on that topic, I’m a bit stoned, but why is it that Black people don’t swim at all?

is there a genetic component? Cultural? Something leftover from the 60s?

Like you don’t see any!

This also is another example of Joe Biden being a liar because he claimed the kids that “rubbed my blonde leg hairs” at that swimming pool were black

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
My side is the side that there are crazies on both sides and that free speech is just a charade for them to get a leg up on the opposition. Neither truly believes in it.
“both sides” guy

But jokes aside that is a fair take, although I would say the left is way more guilty of that due to the modern push toward using new words and conventions (correct pronouns, LQBTQ+, political correctness) as a hammer to ruin people’s careers

You can make a similar argument for some right wingers but the lefts version of that is actually spelled out in language and harder to get around

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
And on that topic, I’m a bit stoned, but why is it that Black people don’t swim at all?

is there a genetic component? Cultural? Something leftover from the 60s?

Like you don’t see any!

This also is another example of Joe Biden being a liar because he claimed the kids that “rubbed my blonde leg hairs” at that swimming pool were black
Look I m buzzed too and I can tell you I have had all types of friends from all different socio/economic back rounds. Poor people dont swim. Nothing to do with color. Now petting a baby tiger in Socastee SC is ok w white folk and the squinters did it but our African brethren went opposite direction. But everyone loves a coon hound and elephant. doc is an old buddy. He got a hound bc of my old dog Roscoe.

I gotta funny dog/grizzly in SC story

I built tiger transport cages for him when i was 23. He threw them out last year

BigBucnNole

Elite
“both sides” guy

But jokes aside that is a fair take, although I would say the left is way more guilty of that due to the modern push toward using new words and conventions (correct pronouns, LQBTQ+, political correctness) as a hammer to ruin people’s careers

You can make a similar argument for some right wingers but the lefts version of that is actually spelled out in language and harder to get around

Each side manages their crazies differently. The Dems would rather rile them up and unleash them and attack divisions through identity politics.

Republicans know that the wins they make largely depend on the non affiliated breaking for them. Normally they do. They can’t afford to rile their crazies up too much and keep the NA’s. As Trump learned this past election.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
We dont let your kind at the pool

f1b251ce730638c9dade5c3f7ad97966.488x315x26.gif

tumblr_lyuxjfX9Dj1qc1jg4o2_500.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If you don’t read them, how do you know what I said?
I don’t hence the schtick. JFC that FSU education is really paying off.

Look...most of came from tmb and have seen you post this shit for years (which I actually did read some of).

You are the exact reason we doxxed faggits for years, maybe we need to look into instituting the old rules.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Look...most of came from tmb and have seen you post this shit for years (which I actually did read some of).

You are the exact reason we doxxed faggits for years, maybe we need to look into instituting the old rules.

You need a safe space?

BigBucnNole

Elite
“both sides” guy

The other thing I meant to add, is the problem with the crazies is they are the justification to do stupid shit by political parties. There are just two major issues in this country, incompetent government and education. Anything not related to those two, cough "BLM" cough "Transgender rights" cough "taking our guns away" is bullshit distraction.

Let's take for example the stupid audits being done in Arizona. Republicans can scream it's a threat to our democracy to not audit and people like @BurntJ and @America 1st will get their panties wet and say "yea Cletus! You tell 'em!!!" And the audit will likely fail and be a bunch of bullshit, those two will stew on it and come 2022 they'll get out and vote. Likewise on the other side the Dems can take their libtards and scream bloody murder over the audit being a threat to democracy and nothing will happen until 2022 until it comes time to vote.

It's a distraction from the real problem, and in this particular case is accurate voting (subset of incompetent government issues). The real problem is the fact that elections in general are an estimation of how many people want person A over B. We try to shore it up with physical voting, but sometimes we try to make it less accurate with enfranchisement, more polling stations, mail in voting, no id's. The question is... where is the fine line as to how much inaccuracy in counting are we willing to accept and still be a functional democracy. Covid allowed governor's to circumvent legislators through executive action and expand mail in voting introducing too much inaccuracy.

That's over stepping the fine line of tolerance in accuracy of voting, and legislatures, Republican and Democrat, are codifying it in law across the country. Fucking Georgia kept most of their election BS from the covid election... Why are both sides doing this? Because they both can take advantage and hardened their own positions in the state. If I were a political consultant for the republicans in Georgia and knew I had a numbers advantage in registered R's and NA's vs D's, fuck yea I'd support that shit. And that... is the problem. Not accurate elections, but solidifying power.

Makes sense too that every legislature will agree to it because our states genuinely have one party or the other clearly in power. Nobody gives a shit about it. And this is just a small example. The real problem is the fact that we have a workforce in this country without the skills needed to fill out a modern economy. I could right a dissertation on how that came about and how to fix it, but the root is incompetent government and poor education, and these little fucking distractions that keep popping up are keeping folks from addressing it.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
The other thing I meant to add, is the problem with the crazies is they are the justification to do stupid shit by political parties. There are just two major issues in this country, incompetent government and education. Anything not related to those two, cough "BLM" cough "Transgender rights" cough "taking our guns away" is bullshit distraction.

Let's take for example the stupid audits being done in Arizona. Republicans can scream it's a threat to our democracy to not audit and people like @BurntJ and @America 1st will get their panties wet and say "yea Cletus! You tell 'em!!!" And the audit will likely fail and be a bunch of bullshit, those two will stew on it and come 2022 they'll get out and vote. Likewise on the other side the Dems can take their libtards and scream bloody murder over the audit being a threat to democracy and nothing will happen until 2022 until it comes time to vote.

It's a distraction from the real problem, and in this particular case is accurate voting (subset of incompetent government issues). The real problem is the fact that elections in general are an estimation of how many people want person A over B. We try to shore it up with physical voting, but sometimes we try to make it less accurate with enfranchisement, more polling stations, mail in voting, no id's. The question is... where is the fine line as to how much inaccuracy in counting are we willing to accept and still be a functional democracy. Covid allowed governor's to circumvent legislators through executive action and expand mail in voting introducing too much inaccuracy.

That's over stepping the fine line of tolerance in accuracy of voting, and legislatures, Republican and Democrat, are codifying it in law across the country. Fucking Georgia kept most of their election BS from the covid election... Why are both sides doing this? Because they both can take advantage and hardened their own positions in the state. If I were a political consultant for the republicans in Georgia and knew I had a numbers advantage in registered R's and NA's vs D's, fuck yea I'd support that shit. And that... is the problem. Not accurate elections, but solidifying power.

Makes sense too that every legislature will agree to it because our states genuinely have one party or the other clearly in power. Nobody gives a shit about it. And this is just a small example. The real problem is the fact that we have a workforce in this country without the skills needed to fill out a modern economy. I could right a dissertation on how that came about and how to fix it, but the root is incompetent government and poor education, and these little fucking distractions that keep popping up are keeping folks from addressing it.
DON’T EVER FUCKING TAG ME FAGGIT!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Fuck that faggit.....look the mb has become exactly what he helped create....a shit hole where they hate him. Now he has come here to try again as he gets NO ATTENTION over there anymore.
The ignore function might claim another soon unless he steps up his game.

BurntJ

Founder
The ignore function might claim another soon unless he steps up his game.
True (though I have literally NEVER put anyone on ignore on any platform)....BUT I hope the site owners are paying attention BC all the good they are doing bringing new posters...will be for NOTHING b/c....like the mb, no one wants to participate on a board where every single thread is a troll. Ignoring this will still allow the damage. Imagine that faggit showing up at their Bham get together. He doesn’t bring anything BUT just tries to be an antagonist.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
True (though I have literally NEVER put anyone on ignore on any platform)....BUT I hope the site owners are paying attention BC all the good they are doing bringing new posters...will be for NOTHING b/c....like the mb, no one wants to participate on a board where every single thread is a troll. Ignoring this will still allow the damage. Imagine that faggit showing up at their Bham get together. He doesn’t bring anything BUT just tries to be an antagonist.
Separate forums 🐸

54fee4f81b549924b488e18d97e82705.jpg

BigBucnNole

Elite

You need a safe space?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Internet is a scary place. It can be stressful when you see shit you don’t agree with. I get @BurntJ and his anxiety.

Don’t worry bruh, I gotch you. Imma only gonna take you to the limit. I won’t force you to kill yourself or anything.

BigBucnNole

Elite
🤣😂🤣
Look at this Cum Guzzling Queer....TROLL.

(In defense at least the look at me Faggit finally admitted it!!)

Admitted what? You being a bitch liberal screaming to the school system that a speaker had a different view? You are the rights version of the same cancer plaguing the left. You can’t handle disagreement.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

Hey penis breath, don’t lump all FSU grads together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom