Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Grand Jury

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Article really does speak for itself...

"Generally, special grand juries such as this one are convened to participate in long-term matters rather than to hear evidence of crimes charged routinely".

Nothing like a solid witch hunt to try to distract from election audits, that have proven orange man won, right OP?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Nothing like a solid witch hunt to try to distract from election audits, that have proven orange man won, right OP?

Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.png

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Article really does speak for itself...

"Generally, special grand juries such as this one are convened to participate in long-term matters rather than to hear evidence of crimes charged routinely".

Can a lawyer in this place explain this to me like I’m stupid? Because I’m dumber than a rock. Thanks.

Belezabro

Elite
This is almost as bad as when they tried to impeach him after he already left office.

The left really is out of ideas

Edit: are we importing shitty tMB trolls or troll tactics to the board now? I liked that we didn’t have as many here but oh well
Yep. I warned y'all, recruiting more members. Just a matter of time until this board turns into TMB.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I agree with @America 1st comment of Nothing like a solid witch hunt to try to distract from election audits, that have proven orange man won, right OP?

This action is just one more brick in the same wall they have been building since Trump beat Hillary. The "media" will take their talking points from the dems that will position Trump as guilty of treason. They will beat this horse to death until it proves fruitless.

Smoke and mirrors. And the beat goes on...

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Yep. I warned y'all, recruiting more members. Just a matter of time until this board turns into TMB.
OP was already here is the thing. The 4 channers and Randos they are bringing in are odd but alright I don’t think they’re an issue.

it’s the plagiarizing of “in Riley I trust” “rutgersal” and all the basic troll stuff from the old board.

Eventually, you get to a situation where you’re made to think every single liberal perspective you see on the board is just a troll so it kills all discussion

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
OP was already here is the thing. The 4 channers and Randos they are bringing in are odd but alright I don’t think they’re an issue. it’s the plagiarizing of “in Riley I trust” “rutgersal” and all the basic troll stuff from the old board. Eventually, you get to a situation where you’re made to think every single liberal perspective you see on the board is just a troll so it kills all discussion
just ignore the faggots.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
How's that different from Republicans going after Hillary?
Who was the special council assigned to investigate Hillary?
When was there a grand Jury empaneled to investigate Hillary?
When was the political impeachment of Hillary?
When was the second political impeachment of Hillary?

Clearly Trump and his "wingman" Barr really missed their chance to "lock her up".

BigBucnNole

Elite
Who was the special council assigned to investigate Hillary?
When was there a grand Jury empaneled to investigate Hillary?
When was the political impeachment of Hillary?
When was the second political impeachment of Hillary?

Clearly Trump and his "wingman" Barr really missed their chance to "lock her up".

Sounds a lot like the radical left when going after Trump.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
just ignore the faggots.
Easier said than done, and I’m the rare variety that actually likes discussions with liberals and leftists and the ignore button is the cowards way out

I guess every message board gos to shit eventually once you hit critical mass, just sad it’s happening so early

America 1st

Founder
Easier said than done, and I’m the rare variety that actually likes discussions with liberals and leftists and the ignore button is the cowards way out

I guess every message board gos to shit eventually once you hit critical mass, just sad it’s happening so early
Need to boost our membership so we can get a "conservative" board and leave the main forum as a wild west style.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Need to boost our membership so we can get a "conservative" board and leave the main forum as a wild west style.
I get that completely and don’t fault y’all at all for doing what you’re trying to do to grow the site, I actually like some of the new posters a lot, nor do I even think censoring is the answer

If the board becomes cluttered with the same 4 people posting troll threads that aren’t even an attempt at a discussion it becomes a different thing. Y’all aren’t there yet, but it’s something to keep an eye on down the horizon

America 1st

Founder
I get that completely and don’t fault y’all at all for doing what you’re trying to do to grow the site, I actually like some of the new posters a lot, nor do I even think censoring is the answer

If the board becomes cluttered with the same 4 people posting troll threads that aren’t even an attempt at a discussion it becomes a different thing. Y’all aren’t there yet, but it’s something to keep an eye on down the horizon
Tag the fag in charge of this sorta thing. I'm not employed or looking to Mod (thank goodness).

@JerBearr

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
What troll? Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean it’s a troll.
🤣😂🤣 I literally don’t even read your posts.

You are the Pee-Wee Herman of trolling.....you suck and fuck it up.....then claim “I meant to do that”.

my point is....you already do this on tmb....leave that schtick there. As @JordanPetersHorn said I actually like a lot of the new posters too....BUT make no mistake....if the board is covered in troll threads.... they will move on. (I may be alone...but shit I would rather tmb go back to the days where there was some actual football banter over THE TROLL BOARD THAT EXISTS NOW.)

You are literally SABOTAGING someone else’s product....in its DEVELOPMENT stage No Less.

BigBucnNole

Elite

You are the Pee-Wee Herman of trolling.....you suck and fuck it up.....then claim “I meant to do that”.

my point is....you already do this on tmb....leave that schtick there. As @JordanPetersHorn said I actually like a lot of the new posters too....BUT make no mistake....if the board is covered in troll threads.... they will move on. (I may be alone...but shit I would rather tmb go back to the days where there was some actual football banter over THE TROLL BOARD THAT EXISTS NOW.)

You are literally SABOTAGING someone else’s product....in its DEVELOPMENT stage No Less.

If you don’t read them, how do you know what I said?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

A little bit harder than I would have gone but I like your spunk

You even threw in a “Make no Mistake”, time to run for you for local office, it’s time

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Dude stop being a fag

Latest posts

Top Bottom