Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump endorses Bud Light

Timothy

Elite
Not a headline you will see on Adam Curran's conservativenews

Have not had a Bud Light in decades, so I am exempt.

wonder how many votes Trump will get over this?

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I feel like a lot of people aren't understanding the long game with leftist. That woman that did the Dylan Mulvaney ad will just go somewhere else and doesn't give a shit if AB loses billions and 1000's of people lose their job. The Busch family has supported veteran charities and Republican politicians for years. If we kill every co that a leftist infiltrate, we won't have an economy. Leftist have infected everything.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I feel like a lot of people aren't understanding the long game with leftist. That woman that did the Dylan Mulvaney ad will just go somewhere else and doesn't give a shit if AB loses billions and 1000's of people lose their job. The Busch family has supported veteran charities and Republican politicians for years. If we kill every co that a leftist infiltrate, we won't have an economy. Leftist have infected everything.
I agree with this. The immediate boycott was necessary, and it served as a wake up call to AB. Sure, AB, could have been stronger in their response to the dude who thinks he’s a chick, repping their beer. I don’t personally drink Bud Light, but I do like a good cold Corona every know and again.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Hey I'm having trouble figuring out what you're meaning by 'the Busch family'...?

Apparently Anheuser-Busch was acquired by InBev back in '08.
Since titled: 'Anheuser-Busch InBev'.

According to Wikipedia, "Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, commonly known as AB InBev, is a Belgian multinational drink and brewing company based in Leuven, Belgium and is the largest brewer in the world."

•"Additionally, AB InBev has a global functional management office in New York City, and regional headquarters in São Paulo, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburg, and others.

•"It has approximately 630 beer brands in 150 countries."

•"Anheuser-Busch InBev is controlled by Belgian families Vandamme, de Mévius and de Spoelberch, who as of 2015 owned a combined 28.6% of the company, and Brazilian investors Jorge Paulo Lemann, Carlos Alberto Sicupira and Marcel Telles, who owned 22.7% through their private investment firm 3G Capital."

•"After the formation of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV on 20 October 2016, the company was to be run by teams of "functional chiefs" and "zone presidents" who reported to AB InBev chief executive officer (CEO) Carlos Brito."

•"All but one of those 19 positions are held by people who were already AB InBev executives before the acquisition of SABMiller."

•"Effective July 2021, Brito stepped down as the CEO of AB InBev after 15 years at the helm."

•"Michel Doukeris, previously CEO of North American business for Anheuser-Busch, succeeded him as CEO."

CuriousFiend

Elite
Honestly mate, leftists are a problem for sure, but they're merely an annoyance compared to the gigantic multinational corporations funding these leftarded lunatics.

CuriousFiend

Elite
I agree with this. The immediate boycott was necessary, and it served as a wake up call to AB. Sure, AB, could have been stronger in their response to the dude who thinks he’s a chick, repping their beer. I don’t personally drink Bud Light, but I do like a good cold Corona every know and again.
John, unfortunately they probably don't care what the American people want.

The current CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev NV, is a Brazilian ponce named Michel Doukeris.

Another World Economic Forum stooge.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Trump has always been pro-LGBQTP
What!? Is he really?

Could you possibly link a sauce?...🤔or ahhh, I mean, a source?

The Google results I'm getting, all seem to be horseshit opinion pieces either claiming he's pro-af, & anti-af, and they all appear to be feral exaggerations based off of a few cherry-picked vacuous public statements from ~2016-'17.

Frankly it seems like he's not pro-gender benderism, however it's unclear because it looks as though he has often flip-flopped on this particular issue. Honestly I don't know what to make of it yet.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I don’t care about his support for AB. This country has far more to worry about than this. They lost a crap ton with allowing the trannies to make major marketing decisions. Those idiots are not with the company any more if I remember right. If AB does get the second chance from its many customers who are drinking better beer now because of all this, they better have learned a lesson.

BTW, you do lose respect from me when you actively promote mental illness like they did with their hiring practices and choice of promoting mentally unstable trans people. These people should be getting mental help and not be getting big money projects/pay with people at AB acting like what the mentally ill people represent is at all acceptable.

TheResister

Elite
I don’t care about his support for AB. This country has far more to worry about than this. They lost a crap ton with allowing the trannies to make major marketing decisions. Those idiots are not with the company any more if I remember right. If AB does get the second chance from its many customers who are drinking better beer now because of all this, they better have learned a lesson.

BTW, you do lose respect from me when you actively promote mental illness like they did with their hiring practices and choice of promoting mentally unstable trans people. These people should be getting mental help and not be getting big money projects/pay with people at AB acting like what the mentally ill people represent is at all acceptable.
Not exactly sure who you aimed that at, but if AB wants to apologize, forgiveness begins when they confess and ask for forgiveness. Otherwise, you're just being played.

TheResister

Elite
What!? Is he really?

Could you possibly link a sauce?...🤔or ahhh, I mean, a source?

The Google results I'm getting, all seem to be horseshit opinion pieces either claiming he's pro-af, & anti-af, and they all appear to be feral exaggerations based off of a few cherry-picked vacuous public statements from ~2016-'17.

Frankly it seems like he's not pro-gender benderism, however it's unclear because it looks as though he has often flip-flopped on this particular issue. Honestly I don't know what to make of it yet.

Here's all an honest man can make of Trump:

He tells the right what they want to hear. He was anti-gun until he ran for president. When he ran, he was all about the Second Amendment. When he got elected, he went back to being anti-gun. He was pro-gay; ran as president allowing his supporters believe he would put the brakes on America being overtaken by a few soy boys and butt ugly lesbians. But as president he helped the LGBTQ community and showed his real colors. And when the routine is exposed the person who exposes Trump is the bad guy. People love being fooled.

CuriousFiend

Elite

Here's all an honest man can make of Trump:

He tells the right what they want to hear. He was anti-gun until he ran for president. When he ran, he was all about the Second Amendment. When he got elected, he went back to being anti-gun. He was pro-gay; ran as president allowing his supporters believe he would put the brakes on America being overtaken by a few soy boys and butt ugly lesbians. But as president he helped the LGBTQ community and showed his real colors. And when the routine is exposed the person who exposes Trump is the bad guy. People love being fooled.
Thanks for sharing that.

My take of the content is that the author is dishonest and merely repeating his own interpretation of exactly the same narratives I'm seeing smeared across dozens of Google search result pages.

There appears to be 2 distinct narratives, obviously each both cherry picking & presenting only the shit which seemingly supports either sides claims of Trump being pro, & anti.

Therefore my current opinion is further strengthened, because all I am seeing, as with almost all political fucklets, is that Trump's political roleplaying career has long been that of merely speaking scripted words and generally incongruent actions which have clearly been no less scripted.

Like nearly all politicians, this dude simply sez whatever shit the current target audience wants to hear, just to lure them into submitting their support unto team red. Basically like the Pied Piper.

One thing I don't get, is why the actual fuck almost everyone still ignores the gigantic dead 'elephant carcass decaying in the room'...

...Trump, Biden, Zelensky, Putun, Macron, Melei and just about every other nations leaders, all submissively serve the same fuckin' Talmudic "jew" cult.

TheResister

Elite
Thanks for sharing that.

My take of the content is that the author is dishonest and merely repeating his own interpretation of exactly the same narratives I'm seeing smeared across dozens of Google search result pages.

There appears to be 2 distinct narratives, obviously each both cherry picking & presenting only the shit which seemingly supports either sides claims of Trump being pro, & anti.

Therefore my current opinion is further strengthened, because all I am seeing, as with almost all political fucklets, is that Trump's political roleplaying career has long been that of merely speaking scripted words and generally incongruent actions which have clearly been no less scripted.

Like nearly all politicians, this dude simply sez whatever shit the current target audience wants to hear, just to lure them into submitting their support unto team red. Basically like the Pied Piper.

One thing I don't get, is why the actual fuck almost everyone still ignores the gigantic dead 'elephant carcass decaying in the room'...

...Trump, Biden, Zelensky, Putun, Macron, Melei and just about every other nations leaders, all submissively serve the same fuckin' Talmudic "jew" cult.
I agree. I'm sick of the excuse that it could be worse. We could have the other guy. A senile prog that wants to go left versus a power hungry wannabe dictator. If the people had good common sense, they would do like the majority did to Nikki Haley and vote for none of the above. Other countries could then follow suit. We've gone three years now without a president. What would another four produce?

CuriousFiend

Elite
I agree. I'm sick of the excuse that it could be worse. We could have the other guy. A senile prog that wants to go left versus a power hungry wannabe dictator. If the people had good common sense, they would do like the majority did to Nikki Haley and vote for none of the above. Other countries could then follow suit. We've gone three years now without a president. What would another four produce?
Hey, ya know the Noahide laws right? (Beheading idol worhippers and etc...)

And how since around...🤔I think the 70s or 80s, possibly early 90s, successive US presidents have signed the 'Education Day, USA' Noahide fuckery(?)

I've read that these 'ED USA' Noahide laws are basically idle and don't do jack shit—except in the case where standard civil liberties defined in the US Constitution are suspended, eg: during the imposition of martial law.(?)

What are your thoughts on this?

TheResister

Elite
Hey, ya know the Noahide laws right? (Beheading idol worhippers and etc...)

And how since around...🤔I think the 70s or 80s, possibly early 90s, successive US presidents have signed the 'Education Day, USA' Noahide fuckery(?)

I've read that these 'ED USA' Noahide laws are basically idle and don't do jack shit—except in the case where standard civil liberties defined in the US Constitution are suspended, eg: during the imposition of martial law.(?)

What are your thoughts on this?

I think we are getting off topic with that question; however, FWIW, the only purpose I see in the Joint Resolution regarding the Noahide Law is that Congress was trying to create the impression that America was founded on "Judeo-Christian" values. Mainstream is reluctant to bitch about it when you put it that way, but that would be highly dishonest.

Not even one Jew signed the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation or the Constitution of the United States.

To get back to Trump and this flip flop whereby he's conning the right, I read an article about a speech that Trump just made to the No Rifles Association (NRA.) This was a classic example that addresses your previous question AND gives some insight as to how Trump is flipping the right with Bud Light:

Latest posts

Top Bottom