Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Calls for Serious Jail Sentence for People Who Desecrate the American Flag

Joe King

Elite
A lot of people agree with him, but the SC has already ruled that desecrating the flag is a form of free speech.

I don't like that people would desecrate it, but I agree with the SC on this issue.

All ya gotta do is realize that the acceptable way to dispose of an old flag, is to burn it.

If one person burns their flag as a means of respectful disposal, and another burns theirs out of anger, the only difference is their individual feelings towards the flag, and I really really really hope we don't try making crimes based on what someone thinks.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A lot of people agree with him, but the SC has already ruled that desecrating the flag is a form of free speech.

I don't like that people would desecrate it, but I agree with the SC on this issue.

All ya gotta do is realize that the acceptable way to dispose of an old flag, is to burn it.

If one person burns their flag as a means of respectful disposal, and another burns theirs out of anger, the only difference is their individual feelings towards the flag, and I really really really hope we don't try making crimes based on what someone thinks.
They've already prosecuted and jailed many for what they think and say.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah flag burning had been around since the 60's

But the shit bags that desecrated the freedom Bell need serious jail time
Absolutely. If they provide their own flag burn away. If they touch anyone else's private property of gubmint property they should burn.

I disagree w it but wait till someone is on the news burning up all the pride schwag. They'll be the 1st to get Schwartz to send you a letter

Top Bottom