Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Bank Issues

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I was discussing some politics at the different graduation parties this past week and weekend. Including the Memorial day get together.
They bring up This bank stuff and how bad Trump is and this and that. So I looked and this is the line they all use.

In my opinion. Trump has great great properties, Just go to them. Like the guy his old banker. He runs great properties. I read an article in Forbes that
list each properties property and financial information. If I remember correctly hes well underleveraged on all his properties.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
diedrich-bader.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
I was discussing some politics at the different graduation parties this past week and weekend. Including the Memorial day get together.
They bring up This bank stuff and how bad Trump is and this and that. So I looked and this is the line they all use.

In my opinion. Trump has great great properties, Just go to them. Like the guy his old banker. He runs great properties. I read an article in Forbes that
list each properties property and financial information. If I remember correctly hes well underleveraged on all his properties.

What are your thoughts?
frontier-gibberish.gif

argue_with_that_blazing_saddles.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

What are your thoughts?

I had to google what pariah means. I still can't understand the title though.

It's been obvious from the beginning this was a sham, but it hooks the left in and keeps them calm because they trust the plan that the NYC AG will take care of Trump. Kinda like how there is a similar narrative for the right...

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You're so fucking dumb that you couldn't tell whether there was or wasn't a link in your post? Not surprised.
If where my lifes taken me and the success my family has had makes me dumb in your eyes, I welcome it. You express such a broken failed life's path on a message board, its sad. ITs almost if youre mad bc you sucked dick and liked it, but super mad about it. Poor broken little man.

TJHall1

Legendary
If where my lifes taken me and the success my family has had makes me dumb in your eyes, I welcome it. You express such a broken failed life's path on a message board, its sad. ITs almost if youre mad bc you sucked dick and liked it, but super mad about it. Poor broken little man.
This is the most coherent post you've ever had on here! Remembered to take your retard pills this morning? Good for you!

Top Bottom