Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trashiest thing you've witnessed recently

ThreadBot

Poster
Over the weekend, I attended a very nice wedding in Denver. Only around 25-30 people total and a decent time was had until the last 15 minutes.

Bride's step-father (MAGA All Day) yells at groom's cousin for sitting in his seat. Cousin reacts poorly and starts screaming back. Groom's mother joins in and MAGA step-father starts Mfering her to Colorado Springs and back. Both families converge and start screaming at each other while I sip my delicious Sazerac and smile.

As things get broken apart, Bride's biological mother proceeds to punch the biological father straight in the kisser and breaks his glasses.

I love White Trash weddings.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I went into a trailer today which had rat shit everywhere. On top of the refrigerator, in the cabinets above and beside the refrigerator. They had a dead rat still in the snap trap which had already begun to decompose and smell. And that was in the kitchen...you get the picture.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I went into a trailer today which had rat shit everywhere. On top of the refrigerator, in the cabinets above and beside the refrigerator. They had a dead rat still in the snap trap which had already begun to decompose and smell. And that was in the kitchen...you get the picture.
Now why on earth were you in that situation!?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I think it was @Red'75™ that posted an image of some meth head that mowed a design into his weeds. That's gotta be up there. I'll see if I can find it

denn

Legendary
Founder
Guy showed up at the golf course I work at the other day in a tank top and jorts. The kicker was he had a pair of brand new G-4 golf shoes on (for thoe that don't know, they are about a couple hundred for a pair.) It was awesome.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Over the weekend, I attended a very nice wedding in Denver. Only around 25-30 people total and a decent time was had until the last 15 minutes.

Bride's step-father (MAGA All Day) yells at groom's cousin for sitting in his seat. Cousin reacts poorly and starts screaming back. Groom's mother joins in and MAGA step-father starts Mfering her to Colorado Springs and back. Both families converge and start screaming at each other while I sip my delicious Sazerac and smile.

As things get broken apart, Bride's biological mother proceeds to punch the biological father straight in the kisser and breaks his glasses.

I thought this was going to be about strip clubs. I am disappointed.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
True story:

I’m giving @squanchy a job in real life to write software in the lab I work at. Last week we gave him a tour of our high tech facility. He showed up in cargo shorts and dirty white tennis shoes. Love you @squanchy but had to call you out here :)
This one belongs in a thread called "most alpha male thing you've witnessed recently"

Before my grandmother passed, some druggies from up the road were living in her yard in a tent. They would come in and eat her food and make themselves at home all while she was badly sick with cancer. My dad went over and packed their tent up in the back of his truck and hauled it down to their relatives' house.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Went to a Allsups burrito fry this past weekend!
We bought 150 frozen allsups burritos, threw them in a fryer and ate like kings. Also played dice in the street on a fold out table for money.
Pretty awesome.
And you've recovered from the aftermath of an Allsups Burrito binge and it's only Tuesday?

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
And you've recovered from the aftermath of an Allsups Burrito binge and it's only Tuesday?
I built up quite a tolerance in my youth. I think that might have paid some dividends from this weekend.

it was quite entertaining to see people who had never experienced an Allsups or one of their gut grenades feign excitement over their first bite.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I built up quite a tolerance in my youth. I think that might have paid some dividends from this weekend.

it was quite entertaining to see people who had never experienced an Allsups or one of their gut grenades feign excitement over their first bite.
My rookie encounter with the gut grenade occurred somewhere around the Fluvanna exit. I thought I was driving over the rumble strips for construction only to find out quickly that my intestines were waging war with my stomach.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What were you doing w @GreenNewMe? Yall double team his momma?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
True story:

I’m giving @squanchy a job in real life to write software in the lab I work at. Last week we gave him a tour of our high tech facility. He showed up in cargo shorts and dirty white tennis shoes. Love you @squanchy but had to call you out here :)
Did he shit on the floor? I mean wtf dude? Cargo shorts are very handy.
@squanchy. I personally love cargo shorts. Dont be like me. No good can manifest itself

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
I don't know what an alsups burrito is

allsups-burrito-1570650497.jpg

West texas Convenient store staple...

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I drank Corona in my driveway and watched the alpacas in the field on the other side of the road today when I wasn't driving my wife to see her oncologist.

Ate Reese and Kitkats for dinner.

That's all I got for today.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Years ago, I bartended part time for events like weddings, private parties, etc. We worked a wedding one time at a large venue. There were actually 2 different receptions in different parts of the building, at the same time. So as we were closing up for the night, the mother of the bride asked us if we could stay open a little longer, that there was some problem out front, and they were delaying the bride & groom leaving.

Well, a couple of us snuck out front to be nosey...a fight had broken out at the other reception, between the groom and his cousin. Columbia police were putting ole cuz in the back of the cop car when we walked out, and the groom was getting his busted face looked at by the paramedics.🤣 We were pissed that we hadn't worked the other reception, but was pretty entertaining nonetheless.

Nas

Poster
The knife wielding girl that just got shot... Her dad kicked a teenage girl in the face that his daughter was chasing with a knife. I hope that guy gets jail time.
There is a video circulating from the circus that errupted after that, at the scene. Guy with a bullhorn openly calling for murder of cops. Knife girls family made a bunch of wild statements on video too.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
True story:

Meh, spent some time at Microsoft in the mid 2000s, motherfvckers roll into work in PJs at that joint. I yelled at my interviewers because its Texas and 110 outside and i'm in this suit dying and these aholes show up in shorts and a tshirt. Elite talent doesn't apologize and rarely conforms.

I see ole @squanchy scraping rivals, he has some skill.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Meh, spent some time at Microsoft in the mid 2000s, motherfvckers roll into work in PJs at that joint. I yelled at my interviewers because its Texas and 110 outside and i'm in this suit dying and these aholes show up in shorts and a tshirt. Elite talent doesn't apologize and rarely conforms.

I see ole @squanchy scraping rivals, he has some skill.
Yep you are right

Top Bottom