Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tomorrow will be Uganda's Independence.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
That is awesome. It is a big celebration day for everyone? Here in the US the 4th of July is a huge celebration for mostly everyone. Do y’all have any traditions that you do every year on this day. In the US we shoot off fireworks. In Texas (and probably most of the south) we always BBQ

Praise

Elite
That is awesome. It is a big celebration day for everyone? Here in the US the 4th of July is a huge celebration for mostly everyone. Do y’all have any traditions that you do every year on this day. In the US we shoot off fireworks. In Texas (and probably most of the south) we always BBQ
Okay thanks and no here we just put it in our minds that it's Independence but no big celebrate like Fireworks etc. Since it's just a developing country. Thanks

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Buddy Do you know we all missed to celebrate it together with you here? Thanks
Hey Buddy, I missed it too. I did not know because we found out too late. Americans cannot send anything easily towards Africa. That is other ol times nations My Friend
I'm not ol timey and neither is usa

Praise

Elite
Hey Buddy, I missed it too. I did not know because we found out too late. Americans cannot send anything easily towards Africa. That is other ol times nations My Friend
I'm not ol timey and neither is usa
Okay thanks Buddy and i understand it's hard to send things to Uganda since it's over seas but do still appreciate for what we have so far received. Thanks and may God blesses the work of you're hands. Much love from me and kiddos.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Okay thanks Buddy and i understand it's hard to send things to Uganda since it's over seas but do still appreciate for what we have so far received. Thanks and may God blesses the work of you're hands. Much love from me and kiddos.
We cool Brother we cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom