Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Today's Photo in Need of a Caption.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oooh Sorry didn't they taste it before start shotting the film. And so sad he lost his life like that.
He killed a female. They claim it was tested but clearly it was not. There was at least one live bullet(hot round) in the gun which should never happen.
But he was also pointing a gun at a person. That should never happen. The 1st thing anyone learns in gun safety is to treat every gun as if it is loaded and ready to fire at all times. They were dumbass all around that movie set. Every one there is guilty

Last edited:

Praise

Elite
He killed a female. They claim it was tested but clearly it was not. There was at least one live bullet(hot round) in the gun which should never happen.
But he was also pointing a gun at a person. That should never happen. The 1st thing anyone learns in gun safaris to treat every gun as if it is loaded and ready to fire at all times. They were dumbass all around that movie set. Every one there is guilty
They did lazy on someone's life which was not good thing to deal with because no one can buy life back. And do you know here in Uganda few people own their guns and i this has helped people of Uganda to be not killing each other any howly tho everyone needs self defence. Buddy do you own any Gun with you?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They did lazy on someone's life which was not good thing to deal with because no one can buy life back. And do you know here in Uganda few people own their guns and i this has helped people of Uganda to be not killing each other any howly tho everyone needs self defence. Buddy do you own any Gun with you?
Yes everyone i know owns guns. I own some but lost others when my house burned down

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Okay i understand then Buddy thanks. Do you like that river so that you get me some pictures if you don't mind?
riogrande-1536591489.jpg
rio-grande-nm-adriel-heisey-wildearth-guardians.jpg
canoe_river.jpg

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Okay it seems you live far away from that river and do you know how to swim in the river or anything like that?
lol I can swim like a fish just don't live in that part of the country. Would take me two days to drive there.

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
America is a big country and there are many different types of geography and climate @Martin. Many Americans haven’t been to all the different regions in our country. Below is a comparison of the United States and Uganda. As you can see, a lot of land over here.

998993BB-BAD8-41C9-A029-0AEE6669A69A.jpeg

Praise

Elite
America is a big country and there are many different types of geography and climate @Martin. Many Americans haven’t been to all the different regions in our country. Below is a comparison of the United States and Uganda. As you can see, a lot of land over here.

View attachment 56058
I can see well and it's so surprising that Our Country Uganda is smallest country of the all countries shown on the Map of Africa lol.

Top Bottom