Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Today, the January 6th hearings continue.....

I have never heard such a large, US government smearing campaign.....ever. Just for clarification, I am not a Trump supporter, nor any other politician supporter. I do not side with any side. I side with truth, and where fact patterns lead. Real truthful facts, not BS regurgitated by media. By common sense, science, personal experiences, etc.

What is bothersome about these "Hearings" is that there is no mechanism, afforded by the board to hear anything else, but what they have to say. No time given to any party to cross examine all the "facts", by anyone other than who is on the board.

Trump is the target THIS time, but who will be next?

It is a dangerous display, likely embraced by those who are very impressionable, and who cannot see, or do not have the personal experience to know the dangers from which they are presented.

Yes, the board is "bipartisan", but that is true only if you think that there are really 2 political parties in the US.

All I hear, is: "you are all stupid, and this is why, now shut up".

Understand this post is directed toward the process and its display and not nessessarily the target.

I have included a video, which has been mark by youtube.com as inappropriate for some audiences, as you will see.

I don’t know anyone who cares besides Republicans who are bitching about the sham committee in the first place.

People on the committee have even admitted than nobody cares in the general public.

The target audience is RINOs in Congress which we’re going to screw Trump anyways so it’s likely all a push.

Have you ever seen the video, you replied faster than 1 minute since I posted. Unless you have already seen it I assume you did not watch the video.

This post is really geared toward those who are not initiated either way, to expose the false process, and to understand that there is something else going on.

Executive
Legislative
Judicial

They do not overlap.......These hearings hold no legal power whatsoever.

This is the legislative, acting like they are the judicial, against the executive.

I do and have. And it is sickening. Currently Jason Van Tatenhove. Is testifying about how the Oath Keepers are a paramilitary force, or militia. A dangerous organization. People who were likely infiltrators of the group, or at best, ones who were swayed into testifying.

If that was an attempted coup, what a terrible display.

Ever seen the movie 1984? "How many fingers am I holding up?"

They fucked up, they have no idea what he was going to say or if he knew the witness was going to be called.

He could literally be calling to say: "WHAAAAAAAZZZZUUUUUPPPPP????"
“Make sure to tell the truth to the committee. The American people need to know how big of a sham it is”.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I do and have. And it is sickening. Currently Jason Van Tatenhove. Is testifying about how the Oath Keepers are a paramilitary force, or militia. A dangerous organization. People who were likely infiltrators of the group, or at best, ones who were swayed into testifying.

You are broke down. Bad back. Been there.
No American outside of commies thinks Trump is responsible. You are watching stagecoach TV by Nancy and an ex ABC producer. Like you posting but life is too short. We shoot when we shoot. Calm your tits amigo

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
just in case someone else reading didnt know the deal .......this is very important
No one likes being talked to like they don't know already. Outside of trolls most everyone here knows the deal. This board was spawned from an exodus. We just didn't wait to get shut down. Most have been here since Vegas shooting and everyone questions everything.
Have humor and a gun handy

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Why don't we ever hear about these "dangerous militias" shooting up storefronts, burning down businesses, destroying landmarks.

No one likes being talked to like they don't know already. Outside of trolls most everyone here knows the deal. This board was spawned from an exodus. We just didn't wait to get shut down. Most have been here since Vegas shooting and everyone questions everything.
I see your point. Thought there would be more opposition. Posers there are.

exodus..........from what?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
exodus..........from what?
Nearly all here used to me on the Main Board which is a national recruiting forum for college football. It is owned by rivals/yahoo
The place was like the wild west. Go check out the dance your care away thread. What we have here is about the 5th reincarnation of the first thread about Vegas.
If you need info go to that thread and pose a question.
This forum is a direct result of some posters knowing that yahoo would purge us. This board opened about 12.20.20
The purge stated around jan 10,2021.
I encourage you to check out that thread. You will find Patriots from all over America. We are a close bunch and fight and laugh with each other. But you'll never meet nicer people that are digging hard to help save America

Top Bottom