Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Titleist Drivers

EdmondDantes

Poster
Will someone explain the major difference between the titleist TSi2 and TSi3 drivers. Explain like I’m a 5 yo please. Anyone demo’d these yet??

for your services......

MAGA_VOL

Poster
Just buy the Ping G425 max. You will be happier

I have the G415 and it's the longest and straightest driver I've ever hit. I hear the G425 is even better.
This..... people playing anything other than Ping drivers are doing it wrong. I’m still playing the G400 max, and I absolutely obliterate balls with it with relatively tight dispersion.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Got custom fitted in 2019... tried all kinds of different ones including Titleist (which was nice), but went with Ping G410 LST with Oban Kiyoshi HB shaft. Thing is a monster.

Edit: also got a Ping G410 19* hybrid this past year and it's freaking money as well.

Gump_Tiger

Poster
Got custom fitted in 2019... tried all kinds of different ones including Titleist (which was nice), but went with Ping G410 LST with Oban Kiyoshi HB shaft. Thing is a monster.

Edit: also got a Ping G410 19* hybrid this past year and it's freaking money as well.
I think I’m going to upgrade from my titleist 910 hybrid to the ping one soon. I need to go hit them I hear they are really good.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I think I’m going to upgrade from my titleist 910 hybrid to the ping one soon. I need to go hit them I hear they are really good.
It's a hot freaking club and the flat lie setting is key for me as I tend to hook the piss out of hybrids.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Man she needs to ask for a refund from her surgeon.
16058045.jpg

tnboles

Poster
Founder
Been hitting my ping g400 Lst for years. Bagged nothing but titliest prior to changing over. Won’t go back. May upgrade to the 425. But I will have to see improvement. Love my 400.

Finn

Poster
To answer your question, the tsi2 is a slightly higher spin, more forgiving driver whereas the tsi3 is a smaller head lower launch lower spin fade bias head.

Go to txg on YouTube, these guys are by far the best golf equipment follow on YouTube.

good luck

Finn

Poster
Been hitting my ping g400 Lst for years. Bagged nothing but titliest prior to changing over. Won’t go back. May upgrade to the 425. But I will have to see improvement. Love my 400.
Go to txg on YouTube. They just finished a comparison. Best golf follow on the net

Top Bottom