Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tim Scott is in the race for President. Elon is a big backer. I am all in on DeSantis (link)....

denn

Legendary
Founder
Would Scott fight, at all, for conservatives and freedom loving Americans? What has he done to distinguish himself as a viable conservative candidate? How much does he align with democrats in the senate? Is he a stooge of Mitchs'? No thanks on Scott......

I am still not sold on Desantis and probably never will. He needs to stay in Florida as governor IMO.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is there any non swamp rats available?
DeSantis is and maybe the gov of what. I kinda think the Trump feed would be like when @Croot_Overlord censored everyone that dick head. I mean I took authority but shutdown a ton of stuff I didn't want people to see. @quachi gave me the idea.then permission

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My question is... when they put you in a room with a bunch of 20 year DC "experts" and tell him to push a button or send in troops.... Does he have the balls to say "NO"?

Because they are going to tell him to bomb someone or send in the troops or infringe on 'these' rights.

Top Bottom