Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tiger Woods making that video game money again. New deal with 2k.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m not a video game guy but I played the fuck out of these games with friends.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
The only way we see Tiger play golf again competitively.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Someone with his mentality isn’t going away. Would love a bet with someone that he’s on the tour again and gets another win.
Yeah you are probably right. It was just a funny image in my head thinking of that in a video game

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Yeah you are probably right. It was just a funny image in my head thinking of that in a video game
Not sure if you’re a South Park gentleman but the episode where the TW video game is all about playing as his ex wife, beating him with a 9 iron and doing drugs. Cracked me up at the time.

I’d also bet that they do one this season with him golfing in a wheelchair. You should send Trey and Matt the idea if it’s not already circling in their head.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not sure if you’re a South Park gentleman but the episode where the TW video game is all about playing as his ex wife, beating him with a 9 iron and doing drugs. Cracked me up at the time.

I’d also bet that they do one this season with him golfing in a wheelchair. You should send Trey and Matt the idea if it’s not already circling in their head.
I watched most of the early seasons, but not prob the past 7-8 years. Can't recall that one but might have to track it down

Top Bottom