Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thoughts on RFK JR

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
CIA is gonna clip this guy like his dad and his uncle.

If we have good guys running on both sides of the ticket, America wins. How do you defeat the dem vote harvesting machine? It either harvests votes to (ironically) support a pro-America candidate or it shuts down and Trump wins easily.

The question: can RFK Jr. make it out of the primary? And who does he surround himself with?

Joe King

Elite
He talks a good talk on some issues, but he would be more than willing to negotiate away your 2nd Amendment Rights.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He's wrong on guns and climate but other than that he is the only democrat that doesn't scare the absolute shit out of me. Oddly... he'll probably get killed if he's polling well and democrats will act like it's totally normal for 4 men one family to murdered while saying they don't trust the fbi/cia....

PleasureMoose

Legendary
He's wrong on guns and climate but other than that he is the only democrat that doesn't scare the absolute shit out of me. Oddly... he'll probably get killed if he's polling well and democrats will act like it's totally normal for 4 men one family to murdered while saying they don't trust the fbi/cia....
DNC is rigged anyway. They'll just bury him with propaganda

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Wild to think that JFK jr was thinking about running for senate against Hillary before his plane crash. Bobby Jr has said some salty stuff about the fbi/cia including that "they killed my father and uncle". LOL.
What's his take on climate? I know he called out Bill Gates on his climate strategy

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What's his take on climate? I know he called out Bill Gates on his climate strategy
He's green as fuck but said he wouldn't blow up the economy to change it over. He thinks we are responsible for 99% of the warming on Earth but he's sounds more like he's wanting to change over to gree by 2050 instead of 2030.

eb102993

Poster

Starting to come around on this guy
Seems like a good dude and it’s pretty fucked up he dont get to debate

eb102993

Poster
You do realize he's in favor of reparations, right? He also thinks the NRA needs to be held to account for gun violence.

He sounds good on some things, but both of those are deal breakers for me.
Doesnt sound like direct payments though, just money allocated to problem areas. Better than sending to Ukraine.
Says he supports 2nd amendment but would like ban on assault rifles. I do not agree with this.

Joe King

Elite
Doesnt sound like direct payments though, just money allocated to problem areas.
Doesn't matter. Once the door is open to paying anything, it'll just be expanded.

Better than sending to Ukraine.
How 'bout we don't do either?

Says he supports 2nd amendment but would like ban on assault rifles. I do not agree with this.
That's a contradiction, therefore he doesn't really support the 2nd Amendment.

RFK jr, if elected, will stand ready to compromise your gun Rights away.

eb102993

Poster
Doesn't matter. Once the door is open to paying anything, it'll just be expanded.

How 'bout we don't do either?

That's a contradiction, therefore he doesn't really support the 2nd Amendment.

RFK jr, if elected, will stand ready to compromise your gun Rights away.
You make great points. I would t say dont do either though. How do you suppose we help the poorest communities without allocating funds to them?
Still leaning towards Trump but i just wish they would let RFK debate. I want to hear them all together

Joe King

Elite
You make great points. I would t say dont do either though. How do you suppose we help the poorest communities without allocating funds to them?
Thanks. However ya wanna help, giving money as reparations sure ain't the way to do it.

Still leaning towards Trump but i just wish they would let RFK debate. I want to hear them all together
Yea, he should be in the debate, but Trump (despite not being perfect himself) is waaay better then RFK jr is, and light years better than Joe.

MechaJutaro

Poster

TheFiend

Poster
That anyone is taking RF "Anti-Vax" K Jr seriously is more absurd than folks finding Alyssa Milano rebranding herself a Woke Warrior credible, despite her 25 minutes of fame being largely built on her willingness to bare her body on camera
Are you pro-clotshot?

Hope not. 😄Coz that would be actual absurdity.

From what I've seen, RFK Jr ain't "anti-vax" at all.

"Anti-vax" is just another weaponized smearing label used by the mainstream covidian cultists for character assassination against anyone who disagrees with their nonsense.

RFK Jr advocates for comprehensive testing and trials on all so-called "vaccines" rather than the existing standard of skipping proper testing & trials wherever possible so long as it can be concealed from the public and looks good on paper....as was done with the "safe and effective" covaids clotshots.

Joe King

Elite
From what I've seen, RFK Jr ain't "anti-vax" at all.
No he is not anti vax.

He is anti experimental technology being used to make a first-of-it's-kind medicine that hasn't gone through rigorous testing, and wanting to inject it into every human on Earth.

As any rational, thinking, free person SHOULD be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom