Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Transsexual bowl has been fun Edit: EL OH EL @ the Viles

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seriously been a great game though. The winning coach gets a tranny dumped on their head

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Callin it here: hooker fumbles a snap in the second OT that costs the gamr

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
You know I want to do a quick search and post a link to a Cleveland steamer vid but I am to worried about what my new recs would become
That was my fantasy football teams name for a couple years. Cleveland Steamers. One year I was the Alaskan Pipeliners

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Its somewhere floating on the darkweb. I downloaded what I thought was the Steve Irwin stingray death video... when I opened the video it was the most degenerate vile thing I've ever seen (trannys were involved) I ended up burning that laptop in my firepit a few years back

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
There are some weird fuckin play calls in football these days. Easy FG and they go for it. Worked out for em though

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They really got fucked. I don’t understand how they review that and not call it a TD. Think the refs were just ready to go home

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Couldn't happen to a more retched fan base, so the chickens are the only SEC team to win a bowl game so far?
I guess it just really hasn’t meant much more this bowl season. How you feeling about Bammer tomorrow

TJHall1

Legendary
They really got fucked. I don’t understand how they review that and not call it a TD. Think the refs were just ready to go home
How long do you have to be stopped for forward progress to be deemed done. He was stopped before he reached across it looked to me, if it was long enough i have no idea.

Also, the only clip i saw was a horrible angle and didnt have any replays, so i may be completely wrong in my assessment.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
How long do you have to be stopped for forward progress to be deemed done. He was stopped before he reached across it looked to me, if it was long enough i have no idea.

Also, the only clip i saw was a horrible angle and didnt have any replays, so i may be completely wrong in my assessment.

Didn't matter if he was down or not. Ref called forward progress had been stopped.
Yeah I can see that being the case, but on the replay the sound of a whistle seemed clearly after the ball was across. But watching it live, they clearly ended the play before the reach of the ball

Latest posts

Top Bottom