Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This time tomorrow I'll be in Key Largo

BigBucnNole

Elite
Friend of ours was on a boat in this fishing tournament when this happened. Ouch

View attachment 85731

View attachment 85732

View attachment 85733

I'm actually heading there week from Wednesday and will be fishing two days.

I've been in this tournament I think.

Side note: There's a group of upscale fishing captains that run these tournaments in 1000+ feet traditional non electric of reels between Marathon/ Islamorada up to ORC and then over to Harbour Island and Eleuthra in the Bahamas.

Tournaments are officially something like 20 or 30k, but the the captains do the side bets and trades and the pot will bust a million. When done they all head to Costa Rica for hookers, blow, and more fishing tournaments.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I'm actually heading there week from Wednesday and will be fishing two days.

I've been in this tournament I think.

Side note: There's a group of upscale fishing captains that run these tournaments in 1000+ feet traditional non electric of reels between Marathon/ Islamorada up to ORC and then over to Harbour Island and Eleuthra in the Bahamas.

Tournaments are officially something like 20 or 30k, but the the captains do the side bets and trades and the pot will bust a million. When done they all head to Costa Rica for hookers, blow, and more fishing tournaments.
Where do I sign up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom