Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This time tomorrow I'll be in Key Largo

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s like 55 degrees here in Manchester.

Far more ideal than that the hell hole called Florida with all its rubes.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Heading to Gatlinburg in the morning. Sorry you can’t afford it

Never heard of it.

Looks like shit.

Gatlinburg-TN-Streets-1.jpg

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Miami?? You WANT to go to miami???
I fucking love Miami. I do live here in Broward but anybody that can't have fun in Miami isn't trying. It is a top 5 city in this country. weather is the best out of any city, women are top 2(maybe LA wins but its close) Beach is legit and blows LA and NYC out of the water on beach. Food scene is great. Miami is awesome.

TJHall1

Legendary
I fucking love Miami. I do live here in Broward but anybody that can't have fun in Miami isn't trying. It is a top 5 city in this country. weather is the best out of any city, women are top 2(maybe LA wins but its close) Beach is legit and blows LA and NYC out of the water on beach. Food scene is great. Miami is awesome.
I'm sorry, love you as a poster, but I have to laugh at this. It's like college football team homerism for a city. Miami is fart noise.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
:cool:

Got $3k just waiting to burn a hole in my pocket. Staying at the Marriot Beach resort, $350 a night and I don't care.

Cactus Jacks Sports Bar is screaming my name. Might even snorkel for you pasty white northerners locked up in hell right now.
Did you hit Duvall last night?

I know you're awake. Those fucking roosters at 4am. Shoot em

Latest posts

Top Bottom