Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This news is more important than the latest Harry and Meghan drama (link)....

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Now that they got their man in the White House, China is definitely going after Taiwan. Of course when they do, biden won't lift a finger to stop them.
Japan, UK, and Australia wouldn't stand by which is a nightmare for the commie in the White House.

It's why he is trying to get everyone focused on Syria again so that people lose focus on the actual problems in the world (China on pretty much every front).

If we had a real CiC, like the last guy, then playing nice with Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia keeps the Russians out of the Mediterranean and Iran in check (especially with Saudi arms sales and US troops there now).

Susan Rice is going to try to cock it all up but 47 locked the commies out of many options with his kick ass foreign policy.

BigBucnNole

Elite
t's why he is trying to get everyone focused on Syria again so that people lose focus on the actual problems in the world (China on pretty much every front).

I don’t think so. There may be a little more interest in Syria, but the Military Industrial Complex can make a shitload more money off of China saber rattling than a pissant dictator and jihadis in a desert.

Which I don’t think is a bad thing, China, unlike Russia and Iran and Syria, actually is a direct threat to our sovereignty and way of life.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t think so. There may be a little more interest in Syria, but the Military Industrial Complex can make a shitload more money off of China saber rattling than a pissant dictator and jihadis in a desert.

Which I don’t think is a bad thing, China, unlike Russia and Iran and Syria, actually is a direct threat to our sovereignty and way of life.
They'll make gap on both no doubt.

My point was more that the illegitimate executive doesn't want anything to do with disrupting trade / conflict with China and would rather cry Russia Russia Russia some more.

Top Bottom