Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is not how you compete with China (link). This is Critical Race Theory Bullshat!!!.....

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So families that have the luxury to homeschool and parents that can afford private schools, get that much more of a head start?
Good.

Pores are a major part of the problem in this country. Fuck em!

TJHall1

Legendary
Good.

Pores are a major part of the problem in this country. Fuck em!
I agree with everything in this thread, except this. What an idiotic post. Not surprised from you tho.

Edit to add: you are the fucking dumbass who said Trump did zero, zero, wrong as president. Even when presented with some dumb hires he made. You literally said he did NOTHING wrong. Im MAGA all the way, but only a brainwashed idiot like you lacks the ability to look at things objectively. You're a Dem, but on the opposite spectrum.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Not as much as they vote Dim.

Keep worrying about "objectivity" though 🤣
How am I worrying about objectivity?

Explain how Trump made ZERO mistakes during a 4 year presidency. Like I said, love Trump, but only a fucking idiot with a fan boy problem claims someone is mistake free because it goes against their argument.

🤡🤡🤡

America 1st

Founder
I agree with everything in this thread, except this. What an idiotic post. Not surprised from you tho.

Edit to add: you are the fucking dumbass who said Trump did zero, zero, wrong as president. Even when presented with some dumb hires he made. You literally said he did NOTHING wrong. Im MAGA all the way, but only a brainwashed idiot like you lacks the ability to look at things objectively. You're a Dem, but on the opposite spectrum.

How am I worrying about objectivity?

Explain how Trump made ZERO mistakes during a 4 year presidency. Like I said, love Trump, but only a fucking idiot with a fan boy problem claims someone is mistake free because it goes against their argument.

🤡🤡🤡
He wasn't mistake free and I've never said anything remotely close.

Some people just can't be intellectually honest with how wise & powerful Trump really is.

TJHall1

Legendary
He wasn't mistake free and I've never said anything remotely close.

Clearly my America 1st stance has hit a nerve...
You have said that. It's one of the most idiotic things I've read on the internet. You said it, on this site.

ETA: I believe your words were: "he never did anything wrong as president."

Anyone who claims america 1st and thinks a president could serve a term without doing anything wrong is a fucking retard.

America 1st

Founder
You have said that. It's one of the most idiotic things I've read on the internet. You said it, on this site.

ETA: I believe your words were: "he never did anything wrong as president."

Anyone who claims america 1st and thinks a president could serve a term without doing anything wrong is a fucking retard.
Sounds like you got some serious America 1st and Trump hate...

Never said that either.

TJHall1

Legendary
No hate. Love Trump. Wouldnt want his dick in my mouth like you would, but to each their own.

You said that. Something that stupid. You said it.

TJHall1

Legendary
Sad to see TDS has gotten another.

tenor.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Sad to see TDS has gotten another.
You do realize TDS is when people don't like Trump right? Your post is very stupid because someone doesn't 100% agree with you, which is what 99% of your posts are. Stupid and because someone doesn't agree with you.

BigBucnNole

Elite
This is just a wild idea more I think about it. Must be some caveat.

You’ve got families that lost their retirement in 2008 because of the housing crash. Then you saddle their kids with student loan debt and outrageous university costs. Then you take away everyone’s ability to buy a used car with that shit cash for clunkers deal. Now we have a mini housing boom which are real estate trusts buying up shit houses at ridiculous prices to rent out permanently. Then you throw in covid and a dead job market for new college grads.

You’ve got a huge swathe of the population with crippling debt, no car, can’t afford a house, and shit job opportunities. And in Virginia, and I’m sure it will be replicated at least in a few other states, you’ve got this shit. Not going to end well folks.

Top Bottom