Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is not good news for clemson

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

TJHall1

Legendary

Unfortunately I read the entire article. I would have to say after the entire article he shouldn’t have been convicted of anything. The girls story was strange at best. And she couldn’t remember her phone her form the incident? She has several phone numbers and cell providers in two years?

She has a falling out with a friend over a boy in high school who later dated this guy? She decided to go to this guys apartment and lay in his bed? I mean geez, if he did sexually assault her that’s horrible but sometimes when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. This girl is a dumbass that didn’t listen to her parents advice about not going to his place. Her mom is even a bigger dumbass for letting her hang out alone with a 6’6 350 black kid that was in college. And her mom couldn’t remember her daughters cell phone number or provider? Waited two years to report it, even with the mother knowing? They sound like a bunch of retards honestly.

The whole story sounds like the instances where girls have sex with black dudes or dudes in general then are embarrassed or regret it so they claim rape. Again, maybe he did. They didn’t do enough to convince me.

Top Bottom