Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is a real headline. At first I thought it was just Putin propaganda (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Disney to produce more gay content for kids after staff backlash over company’s silence over 'Don’t Say Gay' bill:​

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@Rube Reaper Will bee thrilled.

Eye Hope anywon who doesn’t want there kids two sea that content doesn’t hesitate two cancel there subscriptions two Disney.

Rube Reaper

Elite
When morals leave and sexual deviance is accepted society breaks down. Rome is a great example.

And, of course, the homosexual/Sodomite movement is nothing more than pedophelia wrapped in a rainbow flag.
There is nothing sexually deviant about gays.

If you honestly believe that last bit then you need help.

Pineapple

Legendary
There is nothing sexually deviant about gays.

If you honestly believe that last bit then you need help.

Have you explored the founders of the homosexual movement? Familiar with Henry “Harry” Hay? I didn’t think so. They were all pedophiles. They just knew it would damage their attempt at making homosexuality accepted. Harry refused to go along. Look up Harry Hay Pride NAMBLA.

Also, look up “B4U-ACT”… as they attempt to normalize child rape by calling child rapists “MAPs”.
I’ll accept your apology. You didn’t know how wrong you were, but after looking it up, you have no excuse.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Have you explored the founders of the homosexual movement? Familiar with Henry “Harry” Hay? I didn’t think so. They were all pedophiles. They just knew it would damage their attempt at making homosexuality accepted. Harry refused to go along. Look up Harry Hay Pride NAMBLA.

Also, look up “B4U-ACT”… as they attempt to normalize child rape by calling child rapists “MAPs”.
I’ll accept your apology. You didn’t know how wrong you were, but after looking it up, you have no excuse.
You really are out of your mind!

The “homosexual movement”… 🤣
Honey gays have been around since the dawn of time. Being gay is being human.

Being gay isn’t defined by those people either. There are 1000x more “straight” people that do those things than gays so colour me unimpressed.

I’ll accept your apology for the bigotry you just showed by stereotyping all gays although I don’t assume I’ll get it.

Pineapple

Legendary
You really are out of your mind!

The “homosexual movement”… 🤣
Honey gays have been around since the dawn of time. Being gay is being human.

Being gay isn’t defined by those people either. There are 1000x more “straight” people that do those things than gays so colour me unimpressed.

I’ll accept your apology for the bigotry you just showed by stereotyping all gays although I don’t assume I’ll get it.
Please get help, Pedo. Raping kids is illegal and prison will not be fun for you.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Please get help, Pedo. Raping kids is illegal and prison will not be fun for you.
“Straight” people are the pedos. They’re just too deep in the closet to admit it.

That’s why they live a fake life. As if anyone is truly “straight” and not fluid.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Me? I’m concerned all those nights of your dads arguing over who you were going to suck off first has damaged you deeply.
It seems like your fixation on me is just a cover for your attraction to little boys with the way you are always projecting hate and bigotry.

That sort of thing isn’t ok but you can get help!

Pineapple

Legendary
It seems like your fixation on me is just a cover for your attraction to little boys with the way you are always projecting hate and bigotry.

That sort of thing isn’t ok but you can get help!
I do hate you pedos. I hope they corner you in the showers when you get to prison, Pedo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom