Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This impeachment is a FN travesty.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
7 days till his term is up and they try to cram this shyt through. Censorship, impeachment. The libs are plotting a fvcking scary course.
They're begging the right to do something. But they think since they've cut the crazies off of social media that they won't be able to successfully organize anything. They may be right too.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
They're begging the right to do something. But they think since they've cut the crazies off of social media that they won't be able to successfully organize anything. They may be right too.
All they're going to do is further radicalize people... banning/censorship has the opposite effect of what libs think it does.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Yeah, I don't think this impeachment effort is going to age well. It is very clearly a final 'f you' to Trump, which is inevitably piss off the MAGA base, and probably quite a few folks that didn't vote MAGA.

mtsuhog85

Poster
Founder
Yeah, I don't think this impeachment effort is going to age well. It is very clearly a final 'f you' to Trump, which is inevitably piss off the MAGA base, and probably quite a few folks that didn't vote MAGA.

Well, to add. Congress, which has fvcked the American people at every turn during covid takes the week off to try to impeach an president with less than a week left.

Rushie

Poster
A fuck you to Trump and campaign fodder for 2022.

Latest posts

Top Bottom