Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This guy loves MyPillow’s. Update Private community considered elitist.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
As much as I do.
Wife went online to figure out why we hadn’t received the pillows. Says they were delivered at 1319. This asshole shows up at 1426 and steals them.

I have the video of the vehicle passing in front of my house pulling up the street (to far away to view license plate) and the guy coming back to the house to get the package. He is dressed for robbing.
Picked a hell of a day to stop sniffing glue!0E3FF9F6-5EA0-4A96-ACC6-983E9A89F201.jpeg

Quatch$

Elite
Oh pee I say you bait that piece of shit back in about a week with an empty box that when he picks it up reads, “you picked the wrong mother fucking bull... turn around” written on it.

Then when he turns around be standing there with a gun in one hand and your erect dick in the other.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Oh pee I say you bait that piece of shit back in about a week with an empty box that when he picks it up reads, “you picked the wrong mother fucking bull... turn around” written on it.

Then when he turns around be standing there with a gun in one hand and your erect dick in the other.
I like the way you think, but will probably hide in the dog crate and surprise him!

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
As much as I do.
Wife went online to figure out why we hadn’t received the pillows. Says they were delivered at 1319. This asshole shows up at 1426 and steals them.

I have the video of the vehicle passing in front of my house pulling up the street (to far away to view license plate) and the guy coming back to the house to get the package. He is dressed for robbing.
Picked a hell of a day to stop sniffing glue!View attachment 7999
Why did you black out his face? Expose that bitch.

As much as I do.

Picked a hell of a day to stop sniffing glue!View attachment 7999
Is that the gimp from pulp fiction?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Update: Female driver of the blue Tahoe was stopped today at ~0920 by OCSO doing a routine check through the neighborhood. She was on her way to work at Ruby Tuesday...guess she was taking the long route from Freeport.

Boyfriend is an ex-con that matches limited description, but without a license plate we are stuck. She was told why she was being stopped, and was evasive in her answers. The next step is to ask the BF to see if he will talk to the deputy; he does not have to.

OCSO is coordinating with NPD to see if they have anything.

OCSO got lucky and criminals are dumb. She was obviously casing to find more items.

9Mounties07

Elite
Update: Female driver of the blue Tahoe was stopped today at ~0920 by OCSO doing a routine check through the neighborhood. She was on her way to work at Ruby Tuesday...guess she was taking the long route from Freeport.

Boyfriend is an ex-con that matches limited description, but without a license plate we are stuck. She was told why she was being stopped, and was evasive in her answers. The next step is to ask the BF to see if he will talk to the deputy; he does not have to.

OCSO is coordinating with NPD to see if they have anything.

OCSO got lucky and criminals are dumb. She was obviously casing to find more items.
Between the Scarecrow above and the Sewer Dweller...we have you covered. Land and Sea (kindof)

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I really want this to end with OP being a write up in the “armed citizen” in NRA American Hunter magazine.
More to the story...different scumbag entered an open garage on Tuesday during the day with the homeowner inside. Scumbag stole a bike. So 2 in 3 days is a trend, and supposedly there was a 4 door small black SUV casing the neighborhood this morning. Neighbors got that listen every plate.

Neighborhood meeting called tonight. Everyone is buying upgraded cameras to include me. We have become a soft target and the criminals know it. While in the group a Sheriff car comes and parks in the circle. I approach him and mention the SUV from this morning, and he starts talking about how they think the two are connected and they have a few suspects they are trying to find.

Researching gun discharge laws in the county. Also told everyone to get a drop gun should it become necessary.
MTF.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
More to the story...different scumbag entered an open garage on Tuesday during the day with the homeowner inside. Scumbag stole a bike. So 2 in 3 days is a trend, and supposedly there was a 4 door small black SUV casing the neighborhood this morning. Neighbors got that listen every plate.

Neighborhood meeting called tonight. Everyone is buying upgraded cameras to include me. We have become a soft target and the criminals know it. While in the group a Sheriff car comes and parks in the circle. I approach him and mention the SUV from this morning, and he starts talking about how they think the two are connected and they have a few suspects they are trying to find.

Researching gun discharge laws in the county. Also told everyone to get a drop gun should it become necessary.
MTF.
1613959842227.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

MTF.

I hear....if you yell "It's coming at/for me....you can shoot anyone/anything you want with No Repercussions." Don't quote me on this OP but I heard its in the Geneva Convention! 🤷‍♂️

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
So the Karen’s (literally) have come out of the woodwork to damage the good name of my neighborhood. At the Meeting last night we all agreed to be more vigilant and ask people who do Not live in our neighborhood or are guests to leave. It is posted at the entrance.

Well, a Karen posted on a closed FB group ”What is going on in community X? My dearest, sweetest, most loving, best mother to her children, was riding bikes and went down the street with her son, and were asked to leave. She was in tears literally sobbing. I find it interesting that they ride their bikes on our streets, are they elitist?” It’s a public road dipshit.

Its private property and posted as such. We own the street and are liable if you get hurt. We have had some shady shit going on and until it calms down you are not welcome. I don’t know who turned this lawbreaking trespasser around but they stood their ground.
The townie barracks lawyers are coming out of the woodwork to tell everyone how property law works. Ifin they ain’t got no tesspassing sign they can’t keep no one out!

This is going to get good. Waiting for someone to test us....somebody is going to get hurt.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So the Karen’s (literally) have come out of the woodwork to damage the good name of my neighborhood. At the Meeting last night we all agreed to be more vigilant and ask people who do Not live in our neighborhood or are guests to leave. It is posted at the entrance.

Well, a Karen posted on a closed FB group ”What is going on in community X? My dearest, sweetest, most loving, best mother to her children, was riding bikes and went down the street with her son, and were asked to leave. She was in tears literally sobbing. I find it interesting that they ride their bikes on our streets, are they elitist?” It’s a public road dipshit.

Its private property and posted as such. We own the street and are liable if you get hurt. We have had some shady shit going on and until it calms down you are not welcome. I don’t know who turned this lawbreaking trespasser around but they stood their ground.
The townie barracks lawyers are coming out of the woodwork to tell everyone how property law works. Ifin they ain’t got no tesspassing sign they can’t keep no one out!

This is going to get good. Waiting for someone to test us....somebody is going to get hurt.
In tears literally sobbing? Who the fuck cries over that? Somebody in your family dies you cry, you stub your toe real bad some tears come out, you watch the end of Old Yellar you cry. But being told you can't ride your bike down a particular road? Good lord.

Quatch$

Elite
In tears literally sobbing? Who the fuck cries over that? Somebody in your family dies you cry, you stub your toe real bad some tears come out, you watch the end of Old Yellar you cry. But being told you can't ride your bike down a particular road? Good lord.
I think it has something to do with riding a bike in the first place.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I hope there were some nasty replies, putting those Karens in their place. If there were, feel free to post them here for our entertainment.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Her post was taken down once she was attacked for not understanding property rights. Waiting to see if we have a mass bicycle ride down our street today.

Top Bottom