Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This cvnt won’t allow me to attend one damn Capitals game this season

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Im not saying I have perfect teeth but damn.... All her teeth are mismatched. I've just got a couple wacky bastards on the bottom but she doesn't have a single tooth startin at the same point in her gums.

BayouCityHorn

Poster
Just giving you shit.

Austin central is indeed a shithole. If you venture out west of town where they play the WGC Dell match play. You will find sane non woke folk. The only time I venture to the shit stain is when I go to DKR. Get it right, fuck stick!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Just giving you shit.

Austin central is indeed a shithole. If you venture out west of town where they play the WGC Dell match play. You will find sane non woke folk. The only time I venture to the shit stain is when I go to DKR. Get it right, fuck stick!

I had to walk in, around, and through that shit hole of a stadium. Dealt with the North? Maybe south? Endzone construction. You’re lucky I like the doctors here.

On the way back to my apartment, dealt with the lib chicks that fucking hate your university.

BayouCityHorn

Poster
It's certainly not like it was when I went to school there in the mid 80's. I am not recommending my kids go to school there. Where do you live?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I had to walk in, around, and through that shit hole of a stadium. Dealt with the North? Maybe south? Endzone construction. You’re lucky I like the doctors here.

On the way back to my apartment, dealt with the lib chicks that fucking hate your university.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
It's certainly not like it was when I went to school there in the mid 80's. I am not recommending my kids go to school there. Where do you live?
Most of this board know where I live. Downtown off of 6th. It doesn’t matter. This town is a fucking embarrassment. And you could probably find my tMB thread on me being at the corner endzone in 2005 for Vince at the Rose Bowl.

3rd greatest game I’ve ever attended.

America 1st

Founder
Most of this board know where I live. Downtown off of 6th. It doesn’t matter. This town is a fucking embarrassment. And you could probably find my tMB thread on me being at the corner endzone in 2005 for Vince at the Rose Bowl.

3rd greatest game I’ve ever attended.
You confuse me.

How can such a great poster and human (seemingly) stand such nonsense?

America 1st

Founder
I hate where I live. I’m not sure your question? I’m trying to leave.
This was what I was missing.

You genuinely are one of my favorite posters on here.

I'd lose it and bust a cap living in a city these days.

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
I’m from Va Beach. I’m just everything DC pro sports. Born with a Redskins jersey on. And yes, Austin is far, far worse than DC. Yes DC sucks but at least they have fun tradition and a proper rail system.

I was in DC in 2017 and had a blast. That place is awesome. Not sure about current moment, but the monuments and stuff were cool as shit.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Just giving you shit.

I blame whoever made the Keep Austin Weird shirts....these people think it’s a contest or something. Announce the winner already so these fucktards quit trying to one up everyone’s weirdness.

I miss what Austin used to be. Then again same can be said for Merica!

BayouCityHorn

Poster
That fuckin place will definitely blow yer mind. It's weird. It's like you enter a bubble of bizarre, zombie and freaks and when you leave the bubble you have this overwhelming feeling of filth yet peace returns with it.

Sorta get what I'm saying?

Top Bottom