Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Things not going well for Psaki with this Press Secretary thing (link)...

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When she says morality problem does she mean that the last admin wasn't willing to break federal law? Is getting back to swampy something that's ok to openly champion?

BTAvenger

Elite
She won’t last a year in that job. She obviously he is terrible at it and has not yet even had to face remotely difficult situation. They will run her out of town when the going starts getting a little tougher for the administration when the masses finally start getting sick of the lies and the bullshit.

Huskers2008

Poster
"But Trump" will be the answer to everything for the next 4 years. Doocy is the only one willing to push back.
This.

It’s sort of like asking one of my kids why they made a terrible decision and instead of spitting out a logical, well reasoned reply, they immediately bring someone else into the conversation...and by someone else, I mean a non resident of our household that has absolutely no say in the conversation.

9Mounties07

Elite
Wait, wait, wait.

The CDC put out 8 (EIGHT?!?!?) steps to reopen schools?
It should be 3 steps:
1) Open the schools.
2) Staff and students go to schools
3) If you are sick, stay home.

Children provide very little COVID transmission. All you have to do is "follow the science" and stop listening to the unions.
Should be 1 step

Open the fking schools

Sikness23245

Elite
Wait, wait, wait.

The CDC put out 8 (EIGHT?!?!?) steps to reopen schools?
It should be 3 steps:
1) Open the schools.
2) Staff and students go to schools
3) If you are sick, stay home.

Children provide very little COVID transmission. All you have to do is "follow the science" and stop listening to the unions.

I guess we no longer trust the experts.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I guess we no longer trust the experts.

I'm not sure I understand their play here either.

There is no ground to be won as far as I can tell by continuing to act like the children shouldn't be in school.

Someone explain to me what I'm missing because money for unions and school districts along with days out of the classroom just don't cut it or make nearly enough sense.

Top Bottom