Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

They're gonna continue the hoax anyways

denn

Legendary
Founder
Don't know which is worse. CDC recommendations or liberal polls.
Good question. I will ask another question to add on to it; How much of what they do is intentional? We all know that liberal polls are intentionally misleading. I'd like to believe that what the CDC does is misleading rather than the alternative....incompetence. Though I am not sure which is worse.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Good question. I will ask another question to add on to it; How much of what they do is intentional? We all know that liberal polls are intentionally misleading. I'd like to believe that what the CDC does is misleading rather than the alternative....incompetence. Though I am not sure which is worse.
Intentional class warfare.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite

Most of it isn’t intentional. It’s partly institutional bias and that they just “know” better, part of it are careers being put at stake, and then part of it is the relatively small minority that are that would purposefully steer data and narratives. But that last part, in all my years of working with governments I rarely see. Most of them are victims of bias and circumstance.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Masks are never going away. They need to keep being crazy about it so they can unite their base in any way shape or form. The way they all get religious and brutal about it is something kinda sickening

My conspiracy theory with masks is like what China was doing for “pollution” and they do it for population control since the face is the #1 trigger for male arousal according to studies.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Masking up is for fags and virtuous far left libs that want to show power over you. Be free-faced, deny oppression. Live your damn life.

ZRMPit9.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom