Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

They took Parler off the AppStore

SwampDonk

Poster
giphy.gif

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I just don't get. If I don't want to read lib point of view, I just either ignore it (rlott) or just mute em (riding w Biden, 75% of my facebook friends). They can say what they want, and I have no desire to suppress it. I just don't personally subject myself to it.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
I just don't get. If I don't want to read lib point of view, I just either ignore it (rlott) or just mute em (riding w Biden, 75% of my facebook friends). They can say what they want, and I have no desire to suppress it. I just don't personally subject myself to it.
If you suppress one viewpoint, then your own becomes the only reality. It’s how they will rewrite history from the present back “we have always been at war with east-Asia”

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Debating can change people’s minds, censorship only alienates them.

You're absolutely right. This is why I think free speech is so important. People should be allowed to express a viewpoint that is wrong and have it aired out so that it can be challenged and confirmed or changed. Otherwise you end up with echo chambers of ignorant people.

Top Bottom