Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

>The Waukesha BLM Christmas Massacre

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Once again. When is the MSM going to start being held responsible for their actions? I know I’m not the only one but these MFers need to pay. I don’t even know where to begin with schools

“Poor white people”

By a brainwashed white guy. Makes my blood boil. I’m so sick of human lives mattering based on a racial prism. That dude needs a baseball bat to the head. I mean, according to his own twat his life doesn’t matter.

Sicko fucks like this need a date with Dexter
The MSM will never be held accountable for their actions. The MSM is the direct propaganda machine of our government (on both sides too). Seed division, protect the ultra wealthy, give people just enough hope on both sides that something is coming that will changes things to keep them from trying to take action themselves.

And you try and create your own media? The gestapo comes after you in full force (see project Veritas the last couple weeks)

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1637608070769.jpg

1637609729649.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Its mostly happening in select places (blue cities). As long as most of the crap stays there it won't turn into an all out civil war. I don't think the red states will tolerate the lawlessness the blue states claim they want to accept. Pay attention to where you live!
A live in a genteel, rather somewhat conservative state with a long history of helping people and being friendly and neighborly to help lift everyone up. It feels good living here, especially now...it's called Alabama.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I heard he had 45 mugshots nationally. Why is this asshole out of jail?
Soros funded DA granted him bail days before the Christmas parade.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Ever looked up his beliefs? That dude is a looney toon. He believes the Greeks, Romans, Han Dynasty, Achaemenid, etc civilizations were all created by black people and stolen by white people. To top it off he also believes that white people were genetically modified by Yakub (Jacob) as revenge against blacks. White people’s sole purpose in their creation was to rape, kill, and enslave all blacks.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
BLM Black Extremist Terrorist targets white people at Christmas parade.

Needs to be trending

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Saw this posted somewhere:

Stop allowing leftists to control the language. Take the initiative. Be precise with your language, and you can take control of the narrative. It's that simple. Leftists are MASTERS at this- now it is time for YOU to step up to the plate.

>The Waukesha BLM Christmas Attack

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Saw this posted somewhere:

Stop allowing leftists to control the language. Take the initiative. Be precise with your language, and you can take control of the narrative. It's that simple. Leftists are MASTERS at this- now it is time for YOU to step up to the plate.

by Darrell Brooks

Top Bottom