Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

>The Waukesha BLM Christmas Massacre

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So was he fleeing the police and just barreled through or does this look like he was targeting the people just because?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1637555892147.png

1637556475126.jpg

1637556510006.jpg

1637556858618.png

1637556632347.png

1637556617687.png

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Once again. When is the MSM going to start being held responsible for their actions? I know I’m not the only one but these MFers need to pay. I don’t even know where to begin with schools

“Poor white people”

By a brainwashed white guy. Makes my blood boil. I’m so sick of human lives mattering based on a racial prism. That dude needs a baseball bat to the head. I mean, according to his own twat his life doesn’t matter.

Sicko fucks like this need a date with Dexter

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Maybe things will get bad enough where both parties will want to address the issue? Speech should be free, but maybe we need to tighten up our defamation laws? What are some other ideas that would help hold the media accountable?

One party doesn't care because the media is in on it with them. Most of the other side is just establishment republicans who also do not care.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It’s called Black Lives Matter.
You are assuming he is sane. He is a psychopathic imbecile who believes his people have been wronged. Cold blooded revenge from a maniac. I am waiting for the next copy cat unfortunately.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
One party doesn't care because the media is in on it with them. Most of the other side is just establishment republicans who also do not care.
The United States is one big active volcano that will eventually explode with a force heretofore unseen in recorded history. I predict an all out civil war. Do you see a real solution without fair courts, honest elections and true policemen? Lawlessness has replaced all of that. Patriotic Americans can only take so much.

What will stop this insanity and bring America back from the brink?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The United States is one big active volcano that will eventually explode with a force heretofore unseen in recorded history. I predict an all out civil war. Do you see a real solution without fair courts, honest elections and true policemen? Lawlessness has replaced all of that. Patriotic Americans can only take so much.

What will stop this insanity and bring America back from the brink?
Its mostly happening in select places (blue cities). As long as most of the crap stays there it won't turn into an all out civil war. I don't think the red states will tolerate the lawlessness the blue states claim they want to accept. Pay attention to where you live!

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Here’s a video put together of all the footage. It isn’t graphic imo, but some might find it disturbing.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
According to the link I posted (a liveleak type of site), children were killed. Very sad.

That piece of shit purposely mowed those people down. You can tell if you watch the video. He drove slow behind them and then guns it and drives right through them. They had no idea he was even behind them. The man deserves to have his nuts cut off and then have him bleed to death.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
According to the link I posted (a liveleak type of site), children were killed. Very sad.

That piece of shit purposely mowed those people down. You can tell if you watch the video. He drove slow behind them and then guns it and drives right through them. They had no idea he was even behind them. The man deserves to have his nuts cut off and then have him bleed to death.
Yeah its pretty awful. I'm wondering if the motive will be related to the Rittnehouse verdict?

Whats weird is that he avoids people for a while, but then when he gets to that one group he just plows right over them. You can see the car bounce as it is running over people.

Interested to know his motive.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Yeah its pretty awful. I'm wondering if the motive will be related to the Rittnehouse verdict?

Whats weird is that he avoids people for a while, but then when he gets to that one group he just plows right over them. You can see the car bounce as it is running over people.

Interested to know his motive.
I’m sure we’ll find out soon.

mrt

Elite
I haven't seen enough news to tell me what his motive was. However I do believe he will live for another 20 years while on appeal of the death penalty. He will sit there and slowly rot in a single cell not able to mingle with the rest of the inhabitants. He will be more than happy to be frog walked into the chamber by the time that it happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom