Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The US Constitution comes from Greek philosophy, not the Bible.

TheResister

Elite
What do I think turn the other cheek means? ... oh, sorry I fell asleep there.

Not a word about Greek philosophy from anyone. Unless it was in those long posts I didn’t read.

The Republic was written 375 years before Jesus.

America is also a democracy even if it isn’t Switzerland. It is considered a representative democracy. To say it isn’t implies people don’t vote, which implies you are part of the steal.

You guys still are military. You're clearly the first generations of soldiers that never had the fuck beaten out of them.

I remember as a kid the people living under communist rule making the same argument that they voted. Voting does not equal democracy. America is a constitutional Republic (see Article IV Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States). We are not a Democratic Republic. The Democratic Republican Party imploded because there IS a difference between the concepts. For example:

1) We did not do a direct election of U.S. Senators. They were chosen by the state

2) Sometimes we employ the supermajority vote much like Pope Alexander did in the late 1100s at the Third Latern Council. Supermajority votes require two thirds majority (used in things like ending filibusters, amending the Constitution and impeaching a president). That is not democratic; it is a feature of a Republican Form of Government

3) We are not a Democracy because during a criminal trial it takes all twelve jurors to vote guilty to secure the verdict

4) We are not a Democracy because we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. In legal theory, the government cannot deprive you of unalienable Rights. You can't just vote for whatever when there are constitutional limitations on the government

5) We don't elect our president by a popular vote. We use the Electoral College and electors are pledged to represent the people and select the president.

For you to come here and think that nobody here has ever been tortured in the service of their country is wishful thinking. Have you ever been tortured? When I say torture, have you ever been tied up so that you stood on the tips of your toes to relieve the weight on your wrists? Have you ever had someone put a cigarette out on your body? Have you ever been beaten so that bones actually fractured? I want you to tell us about your life experiences. Don't tell me about the current generation of Americans; don't presume that others haven't experienced pain, hunger, thirst, and been subjected to real torture. So tell us your war stories.

TheResister

Elite
What do I think turn the other cheek means? ... oh, sorry I fell asleep there.

Not a word about Greek philosophy from anyone. Unless it was in those long posts I didn’t read.

The Republic was written 375 years before Jesus.

America is also a democracy even if it isn’t Switzerland. It is considered a representative democracy. To say it isn’t implies people don’t vote, which implies you are part of the steal.

You guys still are military. You're clearly the first generations of soldiers that never had the fuck beaten out of them.

Just in case you don't read "long, posts" why did you start a thread if all you expected of such a deep subject were four word replies?

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I remember as a kid the people living under communist rule making the same argument that they voted. Voting does not equal democracy. America is a constitutional Republic (see Article IV Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States). We are not a Democratic Republic. The Democratic Republican Party imploded because there IS a difference between the concepts. For example:

1) We did not do a direct election of U.S. Senators. They were chosen by the state

2) Sometimes we employ the supermajority vote much like Pope Alexander did in the late 1100s at the Third Latern Council. Supermajority votes require two thirds majority (used in things like ending filibusters, amending the Constitution and impeaching a president). That is not democratic; it is a feature of a Republican Form of Government

3) We are not a Democracy because during a criminal trial it takes all twelve jurors to vote guilty to secure the verdict

4) We are not a Democracy because we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. In legal theory, the government cannot deprive you of unalienable Rights. You can't just vote for whatever when there are constitutional limitations on the government

5) We don't elect our president by a popular vote. We use the Electoral College and electors are pledged to represent the people and select the president.

For you to come here and think that nobody here has ever been tortured in the service of their country is wishful thinking. Have you ever been tortured? When I say torture, have you ever been tied up so that you stood on the tips of your toes to relieve the weight on your wrists? Have you ever had someone put a cigarette out on your body? Have you ever been beaten so that bones actually fractured? I want you to tell us about your life experiences. Don't tell me about the current generation of Americans; don't presume that others haven't experienced pain, hunger, thirst, and been subjected to real torture. So tell us your war stories.
We've done democracy at the local levels and for members of the House of Congress since the inception of this nation. We later did it for Senators in Congress. Learn the difference between democracy and Democracy. None of which changes the fact that we are a Constitutional Republic.

Did someone have Daddy issues as a child, because you were never a captured soldier in order to be tortured in service of this country, you have no war stories.

Zolton

Poster
Just in case you don't read "long, posts" why did you start a thread if all you expected of such a deep subject were four word replies?
When you ignore one side of the issue completely, what you're saying is propaganda. You're just nitpicking semantics and going on about things that are beside the point. The US Constitution didn't come out of the Bible. There's no argument, yet you dry heave.

Zolton

Poster
We've done democracy at the local levels and for members of the House of Congress since the inception of this nation. We later did it for Senators in Congress. Learn the difference between democracy and Democracy.
Exactly, who gets their back up about calling the States a democratic country?

Agreed, real Christianity leaves no room for shitskins, other gods/religions, female voting or in power, etc. This Country qas founded and run by Free Masons that are a controlled society of the Zionist Jews aka Edomites.

Zolton

Poster
See how he says agreed, like anyone was talking about that shit? The CIA is paying this operative to undermine free speech. Probably wouldn't be hard to research this place and work out who's professional.

TheResister

Elite
When you ignore one side of the issue completely, what you're saying is propaganda. You're just nitpicking semantics and going on about things that are beside the point. The US Constitution didn't come out of the Bible. There's no argument, yet you dry heave.
You are accusing me of what YOU are guilty of. A person that didn't know jack shit about history could read the Constitution could easily deduce that it was written by Christians.

The details would be long enough that you'd say TLDR, but what the Hell. You aren't here for the truth; you want a popularity contest and validation for your position without regard to the facts.

TheResister

Elite
See how he says agreed, like anyone was talking about that shit? The CIA is paying this operative to undermine free speech. Probably wouldn't be hard to research this place and work out who's professional.

Those who make the most racket about being involved with the government are, most likely, disinformation artists themselves. Seems that the trolls here are afraid to stay on point.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You are accusing me of what YOU are guilty of. A person that didn't know jack shit about history could read the Constitution could easily deduce that it was written by Christians.

The details would be long enough that you'd say TLDR, but what the Hell. You aren't here for the truth; you want a popularity contest and validation for your position without regard to the facts.
LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People are now dumber after reading your ignorant stupid :poop:. Fukn 🤡

Golbez

Poster
Oh it's painfully obvious.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The thing is... They wrote about where they got the ideas. It's from ancient Greeks, Rome, French, Christian and Agnostic thinkers. To argue its one and not the other is missing the fact it's tons of stuff. These guys actually read all kinds of books and not just 1 book and pretended they had answers

Zolton

Poster

See, I didn't say it wasn't written by Christians, and now you want to go on and on proving it was written by Christians in direct response to me saying you drone on about things that are beside the point! If anyone is paying you, it must be communists, because you obviously can't get fired!

Zolton

Poster
Those who make the most racket about being involved with the government are, most likely, disinformation artists themselves. Seems that the trolls here are afraid to stay on point.
You've never gotten to the point. That the Greeks created all the basic materials for what became America is indisputable. They did it with logic. That's not disinformation. You can't logically argue against it because it's the truth.

TheResister

Elite
See, I didn't say it wasn't written by Christians, and now you want to go on and on proving it was written by Christians in direct response to me saying you drone on about things that are beside the point! If anyone is paying you, it must be communists, because you obviously can't get fired!
You should try to stick to facts, learn how to ask questions and act like a decent human being. Accusing others of being paid for being here is the epitome of stupidity. When you run out of facts, start slinging shit. It impresses the Hell out of the disinformation artists that truly ARE being paid.

TheResister

Elite
You've never gotten to the point. That the Greeks created all the basic materials for what became America is indisputable. They did it with logic. That's not disinformation. You can't logically argue against it because it's the truth.
The Greeks did not create "all" the basic materials for what became America. That has been proven factually, but you got your boxers in a bunch and ran away screaming TLDR. ANYBODY can argue against your notions as they aren't factual; not logical; not honest.

In the founding of America, the Bible was the most often cited source of the three major sources.

Zolton

Poster
Accusing others of being paid for being here is the epitome of stupidity...It impresses the Hell out of the disinformation artists that truly ARE being paid.
Suggesting people are being paid to be on the site is stupid because it impresses people who are being paid to be on the site? Reading your posts, it appears ignorance isn't bliss.

Zolton

Poster
The Greeks did not create "all" the basic materials for what became America. That has been proven factually, but you got your boxers in a bunch and ran away screaming TLDR. ANYBODY can argue against your notions as they aren't factual; not logical; not honest.

In the founding of America, the Bible was the most often cited source of the three major sources.
So you think the US Constitution was drawn more from the Bible than from studying Greek history?

TheResister

Elite
Suggesting people are being paid to be on the site is stupid because it impresses people who are being paid to be on the site? Reading your posts, it appears ignorance isn't bliss.
So, you're ignorant. What's new... other than a paragraph is an intimdating length for you to read?

TheResister

Elite
So you think the US Constitution was drawn more from the Bible than from studying Greek history?
I know it was. You should try reading this thread. You started it. Form refers to the type of government. There is more to the government than the Form and I already challenged the Greek myth.

Zolton

Poster
I know it was. You should try reading this thread. You started it. Form refers to the type of government. There is more to the government than the Form and I already challenged the Greek myth.
You are openly trying to erase American history at the root. Your responses to accusations of being paid to be here contradict themselves. You suggest it's a myth the founding of America was influenced by Classical Greece. You have a US military background and you're here day in and day out every time I've come on here over the past year. You must be getting paid, and you must be working for the establishment that's corrupted and stolen the presidency.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
You are openly trying to erase American history at the root. Your responses to accusations of being paid to be here contradict themselves. You suggest it's a myth the founding of America was influenced by Classical Greece. You have a US military background and you're here day in and day out every time I've come on here over the past year. You must be getting paid, and you must be working for the establishment that's corrupted and stolen the presidency.
If I'm being paid, someone is getting fucked. Further, someone is getting the checks because nobody is paying me.

Classical Greek literature may have played a minor role in the FORM of government; clearly its values, system of jurisprudence - the notions we have about what is right and wrong and how to best govern people within those parameters is primarily Christian. You are the one who limits the Constitution to Greek philosophy as if that is all there is to American history.

With you being here every day is that proof YOU are a fed?

Liquid Reigns

Poster
So you're claiming to be smarter than all academia and actual historians. Remind me what actual degree you have, especially since you were nothing more than a janitor for a large company, and have been pretty much unemployed since. Your own previous link even showed that Philosophers were cited 2 out of 3 times in referring to the writing of our founding documents.

The first draft of the DoI didn't have any reference to any "Creator" in it.

The first draft of the Declaration of Independence, written by Thomas Jefferson, did not include the word “Creator”. This is a widely accepted fact among historians and scholars. The original draft, also known as the “Rough Draught”, was written between June 11 and June 28, 1776.

Changes Made Before Submission to Congress

It is believed that the word “Creator” was added to the document sometime between the original draft and its submission to Congress on July 4, 1776. At least two, possibly three, revisions were made to various sections of the Declaration of Independence, including the section that mentions the Creator, before its final submission.

Historical Evidence

Dr. Stephen Lucas, a professor of communication arts at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, has spent 15 years studying the origins of the Declaration of Independence. In an interview on the History Channel, he stated that Jefferson’s original draft did not contain the word “Creator”. He also noted that the events that took place between the original draft and submission to Congress included revisions to various sections of the document, including the deletion of the original language and the insertion of the current language, including the word “Creator”.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, written by Thomas Jefferson, did not include the word “Creator”. The word was added sometime between the original draft and its submission to Congress, likely as a result of revisions made to the document.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
If I'm being paid, someone is getting fucked. Further, someone is getting the checks because nobody is paying me.

Classical Greek literature may have played a minor role in the FORM of government; clearly its values, system of jurisprudence - the notions we have about what is right and wrong and how to best govern people within those parameters is primarily Christian. You are the one who limits the Constitution to Greek philosophy as if that is all there is to American history.

Do you not realize that notions of right and wrong, values, and systems of jurisprudence predate the Bible and Christianity, extending back to ancient civilizations such as the Sumerians around 4000 years ago?

Historical Context of Moral and Legal Concepts:​

1. Ancient Civilizations:
    • Sumerians and Code of Ur-Nammu: One of the earliest known legal codes, dating back to around 2100 BCE.
    • Babylonians and Hammurabi's Code: A well-known ancient legal code from around 1754 BCE that outlines laws and justice.
    • Egyptians: Contributed significantly to moral and ethical concepts long before the Bible.

Development of the Bible:​

1. Old Testament:
    • The earliest writings date back to as early as 1000 BCE, but the Old Testament as a collection was compiled over many centuries, with some parts written as late as 230 BCE.
  2. New Testament:
    • Written between approximately 50 CE and 100 CE, based on accounts and letters by early Christians. These writings were not contemporaneous eyewitness accounts of Jesus but were composed decades after his death.

Christianity’s Historical Development:​

1. Formation of Christianity:
    • Early Christianity: Began as a Jewish sect in the 1st century CE, gradually developing its own identity.
    • Council of Nicaea (325 CE): Convened by Emperor Constantine to address theological disputes and establish foundational Christian doctrines.
    • Official State Religion (380 CE): Christianity was proclaimed the state religion of the Roman Empire under Emperor Theodosius I.
  2. Compilation of the Bible:
    • The Bible, as we know it, was compiled over centuries. The Old Testament is based on Hebrew texts, while the New Testament consists of writings by early Christians, formalized by church councils over time.

Broader Influence on Morality and Law:​

1. Pre-Christian Influences:
    • Many moral and ethical concepts in Western civilization are influenced by ancient Greek and Roman philosophy, as well as earlier legal traditions from the Near East.
    • Philosophers like Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle explored ethics, justice, and governance well before Christianity.
  2. Christianity’s Role:
    • While Christianity has certainly influenced Western moral and legal traditions, it built upon and integrated earlier ideas from various cultures and philosophical traditions.

I guess when you are biased based on your ignorant ideology, you've become so entrenched in your own beliefs and perspectives that you are unable to see the flaws or contradictions within your own ideology.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster

The claim that American values, jurisprudence, and governance are primarily Christian, with only a minor role played by Classical Greek literature, warrants a detailed examination. Here, we will analyze this assertion based on historical and scholarly evidence.

Influence on American Founding

1. Classical Greek and Roman Influence:
    • Governmental Structure: Classical Greek literature and Roman political ideas significantly influenced the form of American government. Concepts like democracy (from Athens) and republicanism (from Rome) were integral to the founding documents. The separation of powers, checks and balances, and the notion of civic virtue all have roots in Classical thought.
    • Philosophical Contributions: Thinkers like Plato, Aristotle, and Cicero were frequently cited by the Founding Fathers. Aristotle's works on politics and ethics influenced ideas about citizenship, governance, and the public good.
  2. Christian Influence:
    • Moral and Ethical Values: Christian ethics did play a role in shaping the moral framework of American society. The emphasis on individual rights and the inherent worth of individuals can be traced to Christian teachings.
    • Religious Liberty: The Founders were keenly aware of the dangers of religious persecution, which they sought to avoid through the First Amendment. While they acknowledged the moral contributions of Christianity, they also valued religious pluralism and freedom from state-imposed religion.
  3. Enlightenment Influence:
    • Rationalism and Individual Rights: The Enlightenment had a profound impact on American political thought. Philosophers like John Locke, Montesquieu, and Voltaire emphasized reason, individual rights, and the separation of church and state. Locke's theories on natural rights and government by consent directly influenced the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
    • Scientific and Secular Approach: The Enlightenment promoted a scientific and secular approach to knowledge and governance, emphasizing empirical evidence and reason over tradition and religious dogma.

Founders' Intent and Writings

1. Thomas Jefferson:
    • Jefferson’s advocacy for the separation of church and state is well-documented. His letter to the Danbury Baptists articulates a vision of religious liberty that prevents government interference in religious matters.
    • In the Declaration of Independence, Jefferson drew heavily from Locke’s ideas on natural rights, which are secular and philosophical rather than explicitly Christian.
  2. James Madison:
    • Known as the "Father of the Constitution," Madison was influenced by a wide range of sources, including Enlightenment thinkers and classical philosophy. His writings emphasize the importance of checks and balances and a republic free from the dominance of any single religious group.
  3. John Adams:
    • Adams acknowledged the moral influence of Christianity but also emphasized the importance of a government that respects individual liberties and operates independently of religious control.

Judicial Interpretations

1. Supreme Court Decisions:
    • The principle of separation of church and state has been upheld in numerous Supreme Court cases, reflecting a commitment to religious neutrality in government. Cases like Everson v. Board of Education and Engel v. Vitale underscore this interpretation.

Conclusion

While Christian moral and ethical values undeniably influenced the personal beliefs of many Founding Fathers and the cultural context of the time, the structure, principles, and legal foundations of American government were significantly shaped by Classical Greek and Roman ideas, as well as Enlightenment philosophy. The assertion that American jurisprudence and governance are primarily Christian overlooks the substantial and well-documented contributions of secular and classical sources. The Founders sought to create a government based on reason, individual rights, and separation of powers, ensuring religious liberty without endorsing any particular faith.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
The resister doesn't have any military background, he never served. He claims to be a Christian Israelite, he follows Kingdom Identity Ministries, a Christian Identity organization, a belief system considered to be a racist and extremist interpretation of Christianity. Kingsolomonwisdom is the same type of clown.

Zolton

Poster
The resister doesn't have any military background, he never served. He claims to be a Christian Israelite, he follows Kingdom Identity Ministries, a Christian Identity organization, a belief system considered to be a racist and extremist interpretation of Christianity. Kingsolomonwisdom is the same type of clown.

It’s a free speech forum and they're trying to stop people from saying anything outside of the most obscure, insane creed nobody’s ever heard of. I find it hard to believe they can honestly be typing the crap they are. We all know stupidity, but this is like “patriot front” fake to me.

I can’t believe someone just tried to shoot Trump. This seems a bit pointless at the moment. I hope he stops doing the rallies, goes remote, gets in, and kills them all.

TheResister

Elite
It’s a free speech forum and they're trying to stop people from saying anything outside of the most obscure, insane creed nobody’s ever heard of. I find it hard to believe they can honestly be typing the crap they are. We all know stupidity, but this is like “patriot front” fake to me.

I can’t believe someone just tried to shoot Trump. This seems a bit pointless at the moment. I hope he stops doing the rallies, goes remote, gets in, and kills them all.
Who do you claim is trying to stop people from saying anything?

Zolton

Poster
Who do you claim is trying to stop people from saying anything?
“trolls” interjecting bullshit in groups 24/7 choking out any intelligent ideas from developing that could threaten the old, corrupt establishment. On other sites, where you could become moderators and censor people, it’s not as transparent. You aren’t a bunch of kids having "lols".

TheResister

Elite
“trolls” interjecting bullshit in groups 24/7 choking out any intelligent ideas from developing that could threaten the old, corrupt establishment. On other sites, where you could become moderators and censor people, it’s not as transparent. You aren’t a bunch of kids having "lols".
What does that even mean? What is on other sites doesn't seem to be on this one. I'm at a disadvantage here. Your posting was in reply to a lying ass troll that I have on ignore. There are about three people that only post here so that they can troll people.

Personally, I'm so far from the Establishment that I merit a full time stalker 24 / 7 / 365. THAT is how you know I'm the real deal. How about you?

TheResister

Elite
Hypocrite. Look at Government buildings. They're Greek. Separation of church and state.
"The east-side of the U. S. Supreme Court building is decorated with an eighteen-foot high sculpture of Moses holding the Ten Commandments. The governmental buildings and monuments of WashingtonD.C. contain hundreds of Bible quotations.

In our nation’s capitol building, in the chambers ofthe House of Representatives, thirteen of history’s greatest legislators are honored in sculpture. Moseshas the most honored position. Moses is in the center position on the north wall directly across fromthe Speaker’s seat. Symbolically, Moses watches over our nation’s law-makers and they look to Moses for instruction.

At the time of the Exodus, Pharaoh was the governor of Egypt. Moses was the governor of Israel. People often assume that the Bible is about religion, not government. The Bible is about government.

Moses was the head of the nation’s government.(Aaron was the High Priest and head of the church.)Joshua succeeded Moses as governor of Israel. The books of Joshua, Judges, Kings and Chronicles are about Kings and governors. Joshua was governor after Moses. Next the nation was ruled by judges.Finally Israel had several kings. This national governmental history is recorded in the Bible’s books of Joshua, Judges, Kings and Chronicles.The kings of Israel wrote several books of your Bible; Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and The Song of Solomon.The prophets, such as Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel were sent to the government of the nation. Theydelivered God’s word to the king. The Gospels are about the Kingdom of Heaven. In Acts 9:15, Paul was commissioned by Christ to bear His name before kings. Revelation 5:10 reads, ..and we (Christians)shall reign on the earth. In fact, at least 71% of yourBible is about government.

As previously mentioned, two sculptures of Mosesare in our nation’s Capitol building. One is in the subway for all visitors to see. The other is on the north wall, in the chamber of the House of Representatives. It is directly across from the Speaker’s seat. How about that! Christian art in a government building
!"

Source: Bible Law Course

Zolton

Poster
"The east-side of the U. S. Supreme Court building is decorated with an eighteen-foot high sculpture of Moses holding the Ten Commandments. The governmental buildings and monuments of WashingtonD.C. contain hundreds of Bible quotations.

In our nation’s capitol building, in the chambers ofthe House of Representatives, thirteen of history’s greatest legislators are honored in sculpture. Moseshas the most honored position. Moses is in the center position on the north wall directly across fromthe Speaker’s seat. Symbolically, Moses watches over our nation’s law-makers and they look to Moses for instruction.

At the time of the Exodus, Pharaoh was the governor of Egypt. Moses was the governor of Israel. People often assume that the Bible is about religion, not government. The Bible is about government.

Moses was the head of the nation’s government.(Aaron was the High Priest and head of the church.)Joshua succeeded Moses as governor of Israel. The books of Joshua, Judges, Kings and Chronicles are about Kings and governors. Joshua was governor after Moses. Next the nation was ruled by judges.Finally Israel had several kings. This national governmental history is recorded in the Bible’s books of Joshua, Judges, Kings and Chronicles.The kings of Israel wrote several books of your Bible; Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and The Song of Solomon.The prophets, such as Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel were sent to the government of the nation. Theydelivered God’s word to the king. The Gospels are about the Kingdom of Heaven. In Acts 9:15, Paul was commissioned by Christ to bear His name before kings. Revelation 5:10 reads, ..and we (Christians)shall reign on the earth. In fact, at least 71% of yourBible is about government.

As previously mentioned, two sculptures of Mosesare in our nation’s Capitol building. One is in the subway for all visitors to see. The other is on the north wall, in the chamber of the House of Representatives. It is directly across from the Speaker’s seat. How about that! Christian art in a government building
!"

Source: Bible Law Course
The Government buildings were made Greco-Roman to illustrate the point that I'm making and to make you look like a fool.

TheResister

Elite
The Government buildings were made Greco-Roman to illustrate the point that I'm making and to make you look like a fool.

So, when someone disagrees with you they become a fool and you have a monopoly on human virtue? Okay. I'm beginning to understand you now. So, if Freemasons had a say in the architecture, that - and not what the founders and framers had to say regarding the principles upon which the Republic rested determines what the Constitution means? Yeah, right.

You're not very good at attacking me. Why don't you do what my stalker does and claim that I said this, that or the other? Why not attack my level of education or my military record? Why are you making such a pretentious argument that is without merit and telling me that, because I disagree with you, it makes me look like a fool? Who died and appointed you God anyway?

Here is the fundamental flaw of my critics. They cannot dispute that the overwhelming majority of people responsible for the founding of America as we know it and the framing of the Constitution were Christians. Yet, that same line of reasoning presumes that of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence nine were Freemasons and 13 of 39 of the signers of the Constitution yet Christians had NO influence on either of those documents. ALL of them were fools and idiots. That's your story? One third of the people who participated in those two documents were either ignorant of their own Bible OR they were seditionists and they had all the power; only ones intelligent enough to direct the course of history. So, if I accept your premise that Christians never had a part in America, I have to face the reality that what is wrong with this country is all YOUR fault and the fault of those that think like you.

Zolton

Poster
So, when someone disagrees with you they become a fool and you have a monopoly on human virtue? Okay. I'm beginning to understand you now. So, if Freemasons had a say in the architecture, that - and not what the founders and framers had to say regarding the principles upon which the Republic rested determines what the Constitution means? Yeah, right.

You're not very good at attacking me. Why don't you do what my stalker does and claim that I said this, that or the other? Why not attack my level of education or my military record? Why are you making such a pretentious argument that is without merit and telling me that, because I disagree with you, it makes me look like a fool? Who died and appointed you God anyway?

Here is the fundamental flaw of my critics. They cannot dispute that the overwhelming majority of people responsible for the founding of America as we know it and the framing of the Constitution were Christians. Yet, that same line of reasoning presumes that of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence nine were Freemasons and 13 of 39 of the signers of the Constitution yet Christians had NO influence on either of those documents. ALL of them were fools and idiots. That's your story? One third of the people who participated in those two documents were either ignorant of their own Bible OR they were seditionists and they had all the power; only ones intelligent enough to direct the course of history. So, if I accept your premise that Christians never had a part in America, I have to face the reality that what is wrong with this country is all YOUR fault and the fault of those that think like you.
dc1bef9775dac3463a4845f7bdff6980.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom