Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

The typical retarded human nowadays.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
@Mungri I like you and your participation on the board for sure, but on an autism scale from 1 to 10 you are an 11. And @Cartoondude135 is a 12. I’m definitely not trying to say there is anything wrong with it, I’m just giving an unsolicited opinion. Just be yourself and if anyone has a problem with it, that’s on them
You’re such a nice fucker.

Mungri

Elite
@Mungri I like you and your participation on the board for sure, but on an autism scale from 1 to 10 you are an 11. And @Cartoondude135 is a 12. I’m definitely not trying to say there is anything wrong with it, I’m just giving an unsolicited opinion. Just be yourself and if anyone has a problem with it, that’s on them
Are ya fucking saying cartoon twat is BETTER THAN ME???

He ain't any autist, hes a raging SCHIZO!!!

Mungri

Elite
@shiv I recently met 9 other autists in an autisto boot camp .. well charity where we were training to volunteer.

Not one was whatever cartoon twat is. They were all super bright and logical people.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Mungri I hadn't seen this before I wrote the message to you. But what Shiv is saying is right on.
And yess most of the world is retarded ass folks

matthew3896

Poster
Your mistake was saying too much after the other person had only said a little, and then you gave up too soon.

You could have said something simple in response to what the other person said, and then maybe you could have tried with a few other topics to see if you could get the conversation going.

And if the conversation doesn't go anywhere after a few tries, then maybe you and the other person simply don't relate to each other, so you politely move on.

Mungri

Elite
Your mistake was saying too much after the other person had only said a little, and then you gave up too soon.

You could have said something simple in response to what the other person said, and then maybe you could have tried with a few other topics to see if you could get the conversation going.

And if the conversation doesn't go anywhere after a few tries, then maybe you and the other person simply don't relate to each other, so you politely move on.
Its not a mistake if I cannot help it, and my profile states as such that I will write a lot due to my impulsivity.

Its how I am, extremely communicative. I wish everyone else was as well.

TheFiend

Poster
Its not a mistake if I cannot help it, and my profile states as such that I will write a lot due to my impulsivity.
😏Pfft, that is just a blatant horseshit excuse meant to somehow "justify" being an obnoxious self absorbed cunt whenever you please.

Even if that vacuous excuse were true...ffs, 😂 it still wouldn't magically excuse you from your own inevitable accountabilities arising from your own wilful choice of, lol, "impulsive" actions.

Furthermore, you're not communicative.
Being communicative relates to the conveyance or exchange of information.

To be communicative is to have the ability, and the willingness to communicate — to actually exchange thoughts and ideas.

Couples often go to counseling specifically in order to learn to be more communicative with one-another.

Whereas ignoring or disregarding practically everything others say in preference for simultaneously demanding everyone just shut the fuck up and accept whatever lengthy diatribe you proclaim as "reality", is entirely uncommunicative bullshit.

Mungri

Elite
😏Pfft, that is just a blatant horseshit excuse meant to somehow "justify" being an obnoxious self absorbed cunt whenever you please.

Even if that vacuous excuse were true...ffs, 😂 it still wouldn't magically excuse you from your own inevitable accountabilities arising from your own wilful choice of, lol, "impulsive" actions.

Furthermore, you're not communicative.
Being communicative relates to the conveyance or exchange of information.

To be communicative is to have the ability, and the willingness to communicate — to actually exchange thoughts and ideas.

Couples often go to counseling specifically in order to learn to be more communicative with one-another.

Whereas ignoring or disregarding practically everything others say in preference for simultaneously demanding everyone just shut the fuck up and accept whatever lengthy diatribe you proclaim as "reality", is entirely uncommunicative bullshit.
Erm, the others' were not conveying any thoughts or ideas!

They gave me nothing to 'social butterfly' off.

Its not 'self absorbed' when they make me do all the work in a conversation.

TheFiend

Poster
Erm, the others' were not conveying any thoughts or ideas!

They gave me nothing to 'social butterfly' off.

Its not 'self absorbed' when they make me do all the work in a conversation.

😂Ahh fuck'ell mate b'allz eye'm seein' be nothin' buttmore bloody excuses.

#[Ir]Rationalization.

#Projection.

#Evasion.

#Manipulation.

...etcetera...

Mungri

Elite
😂Ahh fuck'ell mate b'allz eye'm seein' be nothin' buttmore bloody excuses.

#[Ir]Rationalization.

#Projection.

#Evasion.

#Manipulation.

...etcetera...
Bitch wtf is up with you?

I never ask others to 'shut up', I SPECIFICALLY ASK AND WANT THEM TO TALK TO ME AS I TALK TO THEM!

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN PEOPLE WHO CANNOT EXPRESS THEMSELVES, OR REPLY TO EVERYTHING WITH ONE WORD ANSWERS.

Or more recently, I ask someone as an opening question - 'What was the highlight of your week?'

Their response - 'Dunno u'.

Yea, not dealing with people who cannot even speak or express a single thought.

Thats my limit and boundary, not a fucking manipulation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom