Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The truck thread, own the libs by getting fewer MPG

Runninrebs1856

Poster
Founder
My Expedition was an abortion of mechanical issues, with spark plugs among them.

Two piece spark plug ? Nice job Ford......

My 06 f150 had those broke 3 when went to change them the first time thinking easy hour maintenance.

Had to buy that stupid tool. Broken the one in rear passenger side so bad the tool didn't even work the porcelain was sticking out too much had to use a dremmell carefully to break it down enough to get the tool to work. Ended up sitting in the driveway a month as I tried different combinations. Bought a Mazdaspeed3 that ended up my daily driver during that time.

Yeah fuck those spark plugs.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
My 06 f150 had those broke 3 when went to change them the first time thinking easy hour maintenance.

Had to buy that stupid tool. Broken the one in rear passenger side so bad the tool didn't even work the porcelain was sticking out too much had to use a dremmell carefully to break it down enough to get the tool to work. Ended up sitting in the driveway a month as I tried different combinations. Bought a Mazdaspeed3 that ended up my daily driver during that time.

Yeah fuck those spark plugs.

damn, this is why I don’t even pop the hood. I’m a fucking retard when it comes to auto repairs, now these newer trucks are all computerized so it’s almost impossible if something breaks

CMTiger15

Poster
Founder
2020-GMC-Sierra-Denali-024.jpg

just got this baby in November. Love it So far. Have a hard cover on the back for golf clubs

This is what I got back in July of 2019. Mine is pearl white. Love the truck and all the features, plus the gas mileage shits all over my Tundra I had before this.

MittRomneysDrawers

Poster
Founder
So what my stupid liberal acquaintance. I can afford to fill up the tank even with your President Joe ass-raping us on gas prices. 2017 Silverado. Nothing too fancy. V8... No 4WD as I'm not an off-road guy.

Rally-2.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Can confirm. I buy a 2year registration online for $150. Zero inspections or taxes. No stupid front license plates either. Florida is the goat
Ohio.... no inspection. (The only plus I've found over Texas...mainly because it was a pain in the ass to remember and I hated that ugly sticker) and no front tag.

Got pulled by an Ohio state trooper who I was following at 78 in a 70. (I really needed him to get off so I could be on my way, but I digress) Whatever. He was more pisssed and endlessly lectured me that it was illegal to not have a front tag and that's the ticket he wrote. I asked if he was serious (the bill was passed and signed 6 months prior that a front tag was no longer required) He told me I had I had no idea of the law. He would let me off with a warning but I was argumentative. Yep.... o absolutely drove back 2 hours to court to dispute the ticket and to make him show up in court. Judge was less than pleased with the trooper for wasting his time. And I got to smile at him as I walked out.

I'm that petty.

Top Bottom