Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The transcript of the Biden interview on ABC is horrific. He needs to be evaluated by a Neurologist TODAY!!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The man is not well. It is cruel what his handlers are doing to this obviously very impaired elderly man.

Also, does he realize that his son Beau was a JAG??? He talks about him like he was Rambo.

huffbuffer

Poster
I am by far not a Biden fan, but him playing the anti-trump card was masterful. There will be another 4 years of a Democrat as POTUS, but that is a discussion for another day.

I really do my best to not throw a whataboutism as a counter argument, but this time I cant help it. How do people go on and on about Biden's cognitive ability and just ignore the last 4 years? Trump is in the early stages of dementia but why was that never a concern to you guys? I mean, his ego is so fragile that he had to prove he could drink a little bottle of water with one hand.

Regards
Huffbuffer

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I am by far not a Biden fan, but him playing the anti-trump card was masterful. There will be another 4 years of a Democrat as POTUS, but that is a discussion for another day.

I really do my best to not throw a whataboutism as a counter argument, but this time I cant help it. How do people go on and on about Biden's cognitive ability and just ignore the last 4 years? Trump is in the early stages of dementia but why was that never a concern to you guys? I mean, his ego is so fragile that he had to prove he could drink a little bottle of water with one hand.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Lol. Look at this communist faggot.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

Regards
Huffbuffer
You need help!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Just combine the two...that’ll help.
giphy.gif

huffbuffer

Poster
No trolling makes you a Faggit.

Your bullshit posts make you stupid.

any other questions retard?

see I like helping the less fortunate.
Helping the less fortunate by name calling? Your generosity knows no bounds.

Regards
Huffbuffer

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I feel the same about you, even though I know you as well as you know me. You fascist scum!

Regards
Huffbuffer
You can keep tossing around a word you don't know the meaning of. In reality, the Left's actions are fascist/totalitarianism in nature (censorship, gun control, persecution of political enemies, mob rule, etc).

huffbuffer

Poster
You clearly grew up sheltered by everyone so your feelings wouldn't get hurt, and now you don't know how to handle it. You'll learn.
No. I am far from sheltered. Seems you grew up sheltered, having to call people names to make yourself feel bigger.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I know. But only receiving replies like "you need help!" and "communist faggot". Not much help in replies of the such.

Regards
Huffbuffer
All his medical and cognitive functions were found to be in good shape by the wh dr. I recall he had slightly high triglycerides. Where the xiden medical dr report? Probably written in crayons by some kid he molested

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Helping the less fortunate by name calling? Your generosity knows no bounds.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Name Calling? Huh 🤔…..

I can’t seem to find where I called you a cock sucking pussy…..but please feel free to quote it and remind me…….

Latest posts

Top Bottom